Thread: Hi Hi Bren Bren Here.

Default Hi Hi Bren Bren Here.

Hello, My name is Bren/Bren-Bren/Brennie/Brenna I am 16 years old, I have black hair which is usually brown but I dyed it. I have Brownish black eyes! I love to cam and skype/google+, aswell as roleplay, and Im a lonely wittle submissive girl. Kinda lost on this website so yea! hope this was a good introduction! Thats about it...

Well welcome to our great little community and i hope you can have the same great experiances me and others have had while were here

Bren's one of my best friends! I hope you have fun here bren~
    your joining a lot of sites lately, always looking for new friends .

Hey! What else can you tell us about yourself? Hobbies, interests, etc...? What do you like to role play as? Anything we should know about you?

Maybe we can Skype sometime

Hello um im kinda hermit rofl, so I dont have many hobbies.. :P I like to draw and read manga thats kinda a hobbie I rp like a crazy person I mean I dont rp a crazy person I just rp alot. I am usually a neko, either baby or the adult depends on my mood. I work at the local pet shop.. um um... thats about alls i can says atm.

would love to skype sometime.

hey welcome! I also love rp? Think we could talk on yahoo or skype at some time? <3

Quote Originally Posted by Teia View Post
    hey welcome! I also love rp? Think we could talk on yahoo or skype at some time? <3
    I would love to, let me send you a pm!

- - - Updated - - -

nvm.. nvm cant pm [removed]
    Last edited by Trevor; 29-Jun-2012 at 22:21. Reason: No e-mails in searchable parts of the forum, please.

Hi Bren, and welcome to adisc. It's lovely to hear from someone who is so accepting of this side of herself at such a young age. I'm actually a little envious - I wish I could have embraced my kinks and oddities a few years ago when I was your age, and saved myself years of wasted effort trying to suppress them. You must be truly wise