Thread: PACIFIERSRUS has new paw prints!

Default PACIFIERSRUS has new paw prints!

They had the paw prints previously, but only in black. But now they come in pink and blue now too.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cache_240_240_PawPrint_GlitterPink.jpg 
Views:	254 
Size:	8.3 KB 
ID:	13080

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cache_240_240_PawPrint_DarkBlue.jpg 
Views:	244 
Size:	8.7 KB 
ID:	13081

I notice they have a new website too:

FREE Orthodontic teat bottle upgrade on bundles plus 20% off FOR JUNE 2012 AB UNIVERSE GIFT FOR EVERY ORDER IN JUNE 2012! Adult Baby Nuk 5 Pacifier (AB)

I love the new site! It's so much better than the old one!!! It's still not perfect but hey, it's better and darn it!! They've made it soooo much harder to choose which paci I want now!!! Cuz now there are like five or so different pacis that I really want!

I saw the pink sparkly one yesterday!! I want!! I just got my white NUK the other day and am at 2 now but I want another already lol I can see this could be a slight addiction for me lol But her there could be waaayyyy worse things I could be doing.

I've been eying pacifiersrus for some time now and love the new look of their site; but can't for the life of me get the links to work, I get error:

"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1049274 bytes) in /hermes/bosweb/web092/b921/ipw.pacifier/public_html/paci/wp-content/plugins/shopp/core/DB.php on line 238"

and am unable to surf the site -- anyone knowledgeable able to help me out, here?
    Anyway, the designs look great! I plan to save up and get either the pink or red one
    (or maybe both! ).

Thanks for the info, Misha