Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cuddlz Diapers

xxbabywannabexx

Question Cuddlz Diapers

are cuddlz diapers a good buy? are they babyish? it's my first ever diaper i want it to be as baby authentic as possible!

Cuddlz ABDL Adult Nappy Diaper Store

Miku

Never heard of them, but the diapers are pretty cute. Nice find. :P

lilstinkybutt

Yeah, they are very similar to Bambinos, but only sold in the UK. Never tried them myself but I'd say they're the best babyish option for you Limeys across the pond.

Quote Originally Posted by lilstinkybutt View Post
    Yeah, they are very similar to Bambinos, but only sold in the UK. Never tried them myself but I'd say they're the best babyish option for you Limeys across the pond.
    Us limeys? Lol is that because we're getting close to the 4th of July? Hehe

On topic, I've been through a few packs of cuddlz and I'd say they're pretty good and as babyish as we can get here in the UK. Other people on here have complained about the tapes but I've never had any problems.

So yeah, would recommend.

Miku

Do they ship to US?

MonarchMonk

Quote Originally Posted by icyfire View Post
    Us limeys? Lol is that because we're getting close to the 4th of July? Hehe

On topic, I've been through a few packs of cuddlz and I'd say they're pretty good and as babyish as we can get here in the UK. Other people on here have complained about the tapes but I've never had any problems.

So yeah, would recommend.
    I've only had one problem with the tapes.

It's when you want to take off the tape and move it somewhere else on the diaper then it will not stick to the diaper itself as much and will fall off over time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Miku View Post
    Do they ship to US?
    Yeah, they ship to the US and Worldwide.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xxbabywannabexx View Post
    are cuddlz diapers a good buy? are they babyish? it's my first ever diaper i want it to be as baby authentic as possible!

Cuddlz ABDL Adult Nappy Diaper Store
    I recommend them, they are worth it for the babyish feel, especially when you have a pacifier and some of their Cuddlz brand clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Miku View Post
    Do they ship to US?
    Get Bambinos instead, they are the same diaper if I'm not mistaken and the shipping will be nowhere near as expensive as it would be if you ordered Cuddlz.

xxbabywannabexx

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten View Post
    Get Bambinos instead, they are the same diaper if I'm not mistaken and the shipping will be nowhere near as expensive as it would be if you ordered Cuddlz.

Cuddlz are much cheaper and the fact i'm from ireland shipping cost would cost a ton for bambinos

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MonarchMonk View Post
    I've only had one problem with the tapes.

It's when you want to take off the tape and move it somewhere else on the diaper then it will not stick to the diaper itself as much and will fall off over time.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, they ship to the US and Worldwide.

- - - Updated - - -

I recommend them, they are worth it for the babyish feel, especially when you have a pacifier and some of their Cuddlz brand clothing.

It's my first time buying. i am going to save for a sample pack of 2 and a pair of plastic pants.The mexium idiapers i could ever order would be the 8 pack anyway for hiding purposes. i'd love to get a onesie too but that will be after i've bought my diapers my cream , powder and my plastic pants

The cuddlz diapers are very good, at least it's what I think.
    I think you are going to like it, those will make you feel very babyish.
    And yeah you should buy the onesie when you can, I got one from there and it's really nice.

Zpeed

Ordered samples yesterday so ill find out if they have changed any since last time i tried them (in 2009), didnt like them then...
    2x Medium with print
    2x large with no print