Thread: Anyone have a little guide on taping M4?

Default Anyone have a little guide on taping M4?

I just got some M4's and I want to make sure I tape and wear them properly. Should they be pulled up all the way to my waist?

Are the bottom two tapes to be pointed down, and the top two tapes to be pointed up towards waist? Is the tape itself suppose to touch the front padding to make it nice and tight? Or is the tape suppose to touch the wing only.

Thanks

Edit: And of course I clicked the wrong board, meant to put this in Diaper Talk. Please move the thread if possible, though maybe someone here has some answers anyway.

Well it all depends on your own body shape, everyone fits the same diapers slightly differently.

In terms of essentials though, pull the diaper firmly up into the crotch and get a good seal around the legs. I like to position the bottom tapes quite low on these, but as I say what works well depends on your own shape and size, as does where the tapes actually reach when you fasten them.

http://www.adisc.org/forum/content/1...lt-diaper.html
    This is a great article how to correctly put on your diaper, or how you diaper someone else.
    not made by me btw, made by Loopy.
    And luckily its done with a M4 aswell

Not been to long in the DL scene myself, about a year now and after seeing that article I got the hang of it in no time

Quote Originally Posted by diaon23 View Post
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/content/1...lt-diaper.html
    This is a great article how to correctly put on your diaper, or how you diaper someone else.
    not made by me btw, made by Loopy.
    And luckily its done with a M4 aswell

Not been to long in the DL scene myself, about a year now and after seeing that article I got the hang of it in no time

Fantastic. Thanks