Thread: Intro

Default Intro

Hi All,
    Just a quick introduction. I found this site and want to discover more about my DL side. From what I've seen there is some good information here, and would like to eventually contribute more to the site. Some of my other interests are playing guitar and keeping my old truck alive.

Welcome to ADISC, saywat! I'm glad you found the site and have chosen to stick around a bit. Glad to see you have plans to eventually contribute more and post on the site.

As far as hobbies go, I know of two people off the top of my head who play guitar in the chat here on ADISC, so maybe you can drop in there some time. We also have a few people who are into cars, and even an ASE certified mechanic who frequents the chat, so you may enjoy talking with some of them if you're also interested in cars.

I hope you enjoy the site as much as I have, and look forward to seeing you around.

Welcome! What kind of truck do you want to keep alive? XD

And yes, there is a lot of good information here, and a lot of good people.

What kind of songs can you play? What kind of music- rock, pop, country, etc...?

What other hobbies and interests do you have? What can you tell us about yourself?