Thread: Hey everyone

Default Hey everyone

I'm Teia and I am relativity new to the ABDL scene. This past year at college I started having a bed wetting problem and I found that I have started to like wearing my diapers. So while I am home from school from college, I am hoping to wear them as much as possible.

I'm looking for some friends to talk to on IM to about diapers and stuff and hoping I can find someone to play my mommy. So yea, hello everyone!

Hey there, I know your probably not looking for a load of guys but if you want to chat sometime I'm always up for a friendly conversation! You said your after a mommy, does that mean your am AB aswell as DL?

Quote Originally Posted by Teia View Post
    I'm Teia and I am relativity new to the ABDL scene. This past year at college I started having a bed wetting problem and I found that I have started to like wearing my diapers. So while I am home from school from college, I am hoping to wear them as much as possible.

I'm looking for some friends to talk to on IM to about diapers and stuff and hoping I can find someone to play my mommy. So yea, hello everyone!
    Hey there!

Sounds like you are learning more about yourself, that's good to see =)

There are certainly a lot of friends you can find on here to talk to, but how about you tell us some of your hobbies? There are some people here who like the same thing as you do I'm sure!

*scratch that* I'm blind, and misread thought you were looking irl.
    Last edited by Lobie; 27-Jun-2012 at 20:51. Reason: Blind Lobie is Blind

Quote Originally Posted by Lilsteve View Post
    Hey there, I know your probably not looking for a load of guys but if you want to chat sometime I'm always up for a friendly conversation! You said your after a mommy, does that mean your am AB aswell as DL?
    yup, im more of a dl but i have some tb in me

Wait, am I still a tb? I JUST turned 19 o.0

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lobie View Post
    Hey there!

Sounds like you are learning more about yourself, that's good to see =)

There are certainly a lot of friends you can find on here to talk to, but how about you tell us some of your hobbies? There are some people here who like the same thing as you do I'm sure!

*scratch that* I'm blind, and misread thought you were looking irl.
    I love to play tennis, ski and play video games. Thats all the interesting stuff i can think of anyway ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Teia View Post
    yup, im more of a dl but i have some tb in me

Wait, am I still a tb? I JUST turned 19 o.0

- - - Updated - - -

I love to play tennis, ski and play video games. Thats all the interesting stuff i can think of anyway ^^;

Well I'm in the uk and by definition you'd be a adult but you can get away with teen for another twelve months, I'm not really a sporting type but I do like a good video game night followed by a good movie, I really love good movies, bit of a film addict, I really like things like shawshank redemption anything with a punch. What about you?