Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Libero Night Comfort Nappies

Default Libero Night Comfort Nappies

Just found these nappies, what are people's opinion on them??

Libero Night Comfort Large 35-60kg

Wow! 30 to 60kg! That's big for a baby diaper! I'm fully grown (boo!) and weigh about 65 to 70kg... so I'd possibly be able to squeeze into one! Can't say I've ever seen that brand, though...

Zpeed

its not a baby diaper tho, its a diaper for kids that wet the bed ^^

so does anyone know what these are like? i'm looking for a replacement for drynites

I've never seen them before but pull-ups are never adequate for my needs so personally they'd be no good for me even if they did fit (I weigh 68kg so they'd be tight, and probably would end up splitting).

i weigh 68kg too, i have used drynites up too now and they have only just started splitting

If you have every tried curity night pants or most store brands, this is the same thing but with stipes rather than plain white. I bought some when I was in greece hoping they would be a good new product, but they were weren't. Basically they are adult pull ups (granny panties) but smaller and with purple stripes across their surface -nothing special. Drynites are better in everyway I know of (not sure on cost for your area). I would try them if you want something new, but they are not that good.

I'm only looking for something new because drynites no longer work for me

they're slightly more interesting than Drynites, though i didn't pay the price that B&M are asking when i bought mine from them.
    Attachment 13084Attachment 13085

apologies for the poor quality pics. it's something to do with the recent change-over.
    nearly forgot - my opinion on them: i prefer them over Drynites, but not at the price that's being asked. with that in mind, i'd go for proper, tape-on dispies of a more adequate size, instead.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    If you have every tried curity night pants or most store brands, this is the same thing but with stipes rather than plain white. I bought some when I was in greece hoping they would be a good new product, but they were weren't. Basically they are adult pull ups (granny panties) but smaller and with purple stripes across their surface -nothing special. Drynites are better in everyway I know of (not sure on cost for your area). I would try them if you want something new, but they are not that good.
    Do you know if CVS or Walgreens generic goodnites are any different than Curity ones? Just curious...

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk