Thread: Hi Guys

Default Hi Guys

Hi guys. My name is Danny and I am 16 years old. I'm a tbdl. I had an interest in diapers and being a baby again for a while and I really want to be in diapers again and be able to be a baby.
    I am gay and I've had one boyfriend and that turned out like crap. If you want to know about it just ask I've gotten over and find the story hilarious.
    I love to write. I write fiction and poetry. I'll probably end up posting stories here.idk my stories are usually a mess on paper by my brain. I like to draw. I like music.

Hi and welcome to adisc. i hope we can become friends

Quote Originally Posted by babydanny1995 View Post
    Hi guys. My name is Danny and I am 16 years old. I'm a tbdl. I had an interest in diapers and being a baby again for a while and I really want to be in diapers again and be able to be a baby.
    I am gay and I've had one boyfriend and that turned out like crap. If you want to know about it just ask I've gotten over and find the story hilarious.
    I love to write. I write fiction and poetry. I'll probably end up posting stories here.idk my stories are usually a mess on paper by my brain. I like to draw. I like music.
    Yo! Hi little guy! (Man, I sound old - scrap that!)

You sound pretty cool (for an American ) and I'm really sorry to hear your relationship turned out badly for you. I'm sure we can all relate to that in some way At least you're young and have plenty ahead of you

I'm a pretty keen poet myself, so would very much enjoy reading some of your work Feel free to shoot me some messages, make a thread in the 'Stories in Progress' section, or put it up on your blog, when you've been here a little longer

Have fun here, dude! Settle in, join in, ask questions and make friends

Dan x

P.S Oh yeah, we also have the same name

Hi nice to meet you. I'd love to send you some of my writings