Thread: Stuck in a purge

Default Stuck in a purge

Hey all,

When school ended for summer vacation last month, I thought I would be in perfect position to show off my AB side a lot more, the problem is I have been in a huge Purge for pretty much the whole month of June and I feel like there is no end in sight, I tell myself I want to get back in the AB game, but Idk lately I havent had the desire, have any of you guys ever been in this situation? and if so, how do you get out?

CrinklySiren

Wow... you think its as seasonal or regional thing?? Because I'm in the exact same situation as you..!

BUMP

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TKing1391 View Post
    Hey all,

When school ended for summer vacation last month, I thought I would be in perfect position to show off my AB side a lot more, the problem is I have been in a huge Purge for pretty much the whole month of June and I feel like there is no end in sight, I tell myself I want to get back in the AB game, but Idk lately I havent had the desire, have any of you guys ever been in this situation? and if so, how do you get out?
    I think it has a lot to do with feeling alone, not like alone in the WORLD but like alone in your process... for example i wanna get back into it too but have lost the urge because ive lost the fun in playing by myself and I wanna play with Someone else.

Usually I just wait it out, and with time the desire comes back. Is anything going on in your life that's got you down? That can make any enjoyable activity less desirable.

Dont feel obligated if you dont want to then dont the feelings probably will come back onthere own.
    Last edited by Nihlus; 27-Jun-2012 at 03:05. Reason: Removed automerged duplicate post

This happens to me sometimes, I usually take a break when this happens. When it does come back the urges are not as strong and they it doesn't feel the same like it used to. But overall a break will help out a lot.