Thread: Is there a way to convince my girlfriend to wear diapers?

Default Is there a way to convince my girlfriend to wear diapers?

I've been dating with my girlfriend for about 5 months, I have to say I'm quite happy with her. We're both the same age (19).

Well, this weekend she was ill (stomach infection which got pretty bad) and because she lives alone in this city and has no family in town, I went to take care of her for the weekend.

I helped with home duties, cooker for her, washed her clothes and brought her food to bed so she wouldn't need to move out of her bed and rest.

This kinda got me thinking and I teased her with the idea that she was acting like a baby, and she followed my game playfully. So I asked her if she'd like me to spend the next weekend with her, at her place (it's something we do often). She said yes. Then I went on about treating her like a baby for a day (feeding her and what not), she just laughed at the idea, but though I was joking.

Then I mentioned diapers, and she didn't really like the idea. She said "Me? Diapers? That would be gross! Besides, do you even know how much do they cost? I don't like the idea of wetting a diaper. Also, who would change me?".

She accidentally came across some pictures I have in my laptop of girls in diapers, and she though it was funny, but didn't go beyond that. That's why I though it'd be possible to propose her that.

Anyway, I don't know if I should talk with her about this again or not, or to wait it out and try later on (in a few months, I guess).

Should I try again? And if so, how should I talk it out with her?

First, I think it was great that you went over to care for her while she was sick. (in a completely normal, boyfriend way). That goes a long ways with girls, as it really shows that you care. As for diapers, it seems to me that shes already given you her answer- no. As a girl, there is nothing worse than having a guy push you into something you don't want to do. It makes the guy seem like a total jerk, and makes the girl feel pressured and like you don't respect her wishes (especially concerning her own body).

You guys haven't been together very long, and don't know each other too well yet. Give her time. She may come around, she may not. Either way, respect her decision.

Right now, I would just leave the situation alone, if anything maybe explain your wishes and give her time to think over them- don't ask her to participate. (unless she volunteers- which based on the above reaction I doubt will happen.)

How should I explain my wishes then? I think that would be the complicated part for me.

And hypothetically speaking... If somehow she says yes... What should I do to make her regression session to be fun and enjoyable?

Quote Originally Posted by Samu View Post
    How should I explain my wishes then? I think that would be the complicated part for me.

And hypothetically speaking... If somehow she says yes... What should I do to make her regression session to be fun and enjoyable?
    I think you should let this go. If you try to push your kink on her when she has clearly expressed no interest in it, you're going to come off as creepy and demanding. Whether this is your wish or not, It's not something you should expect of her. If she wants to try it, awesome. But do not force it, do not try to convince her. Props on taking care of her, you sound like a guy who cares about his girl, and we need more of that in the world.

Miku

First rule of diapers in a relationship:

NEVER FORCE YOUR PARTNER TO WEAR/LIKE DIAPERS

If they don't like the idea, don't push it. Leave it as it is.
    Last edited by Trevor; 27-Jun-2012 at 00:51. Reason: first made-up rule of ADISC: don't go overboard with font size, etc.

Thanks, folks!

I am glad I asked before doing something else. I guess I'll just leave it as it is and if SHE's the one to say something about it, I'll talk with her to see if she's actually comfortable with the idea of doing this, just to make sure it won't be something she won't enjoy.

It's a strange fantasy, because I picture her wearing diapers and I think she'd look very cute but well, I can't force her :p

Again, thanks

EDIT: Do you think that later on (who knows the time frame we're talking about here, could be months, maybe years), she'd be willing to try?

Quote Originally Posted by Samu View Post
    EDIT: Do you think that later on (who knows the time frame we're talking about here, could be months, maybe years), she'd be willing to try?
    That's really hard to say, it really depends on what kind of person she is. Even so, it is a pretty long shot, but it is possible.

-Ron