Thread: Any adventurers?

Default Any adventurers?

Wondering if there are any ADISC members who are into adventuring: draining, urban exploration, trainhopping, rooftopping, hitchhiking.. I don't know. Any and all.

I absolutely love urban exploration! I don't ever get to do too much, but I have been in a few abandoned buildings here and there. Mostly when I was younger 15-17, I have a fear of doing it now since it is still illegal. I also fear I may run into, lets say a meth lab or something... That probably would not end well.

I wish I could do it, but, I just don't think the risks are worth it anymore.

Kinda the same here. I can see myself adventuring in the future when I can afford to head out of the country. I have always felt that there are still things out there to find. Hell, as outrageous as some of the situations in uncharted games are the main attraction for me is that at least half of that adventuring is humanly possible. I think it would be loads of fun.