Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quick Wetting Question...

Default Quick Wetting Question...

So I know that many of you have said that you enjoy to wet your diaper, then go to bed, wearing the wet diaper over night. I want to try this, but I have a question about it. I tend to roll around a little bit in the night, won't the diaper leak if I do so? Do you guys place a towel underneath yourselves at night (or something like that) to prevent leaks?

-Thanks in Advance-
    RussianRonaldo

You can if your diaper leaks a lot or often. I never leak with one wetting at night, when I use what I use. However, depending on which diaper you are using it may leak.

If it doesn't leak for you normally through a normal day, it shouldn't leak at night while you are moving around.

I have had more unfortunate things happen such as the diaper ripping from moving around in my sleep XP

I would say to get a rubber or plastic sheet, maybe plastic pants as well. I envy you, I cannot wet while I am in bed and have only just manage to wet for the first time sitting down!

Quote Originally Posted by Lobie View Post
    I have had more unfortunate things happen such as the diaper ripping from moving around in my sleep XP
    Oh man, that must've sucked. how did that even happen? XD

Quote Originally Posted by RussianRonaldo View Post
    Oh man, that must've sucked. how did that even happen? XD
    It was possibly just weak or defective. However, I was sleeping so I don't know what happened.

Note: I would recommend a plastic sheet as well, that way you wouldn't need to worry about small leaks :3

In my experience, the only diapers that have ever leaked on me during the night are Depends. And I wet it heavily before I sleep. Not a good idea. Long as you don't FILL it, you're fine. Like I saw someone previously reply, you probably have to worry more about ripping the diaper in your sleep if you're a toss-and-turner than leaking.

To prevent leaks, I always wear plastic pants over my diapers.

if you wet them like 30 min before you go to bed, then the SAP will turn to gel by then. if they rip alot or come off, then on some underwears and pjs to prevent ripping

Yeap, as long as you don't fill them to the brim they wun leak when sleeping on the sides. Plus it's best to leave somespace for your night time wetting, just in case. :P

Wudang

I've never had a diaper rip or tear on me at night but I suppose if you toss and turn a lot that could be a issue. Whenever I've had a leak at night it usually been from flooding while laying on my side however.