Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: is anyone into dubstep?

Default is anyone into dubstep?

i got into dubstep early this year i dont know many DJ's so if you have any cool one that you guys recommend please let me know

organikismness dose some good stuff and if your a Brony omnipony is worth a look at.

i love it, all day every day. if you put the benny benassi/skrillex "cinema" remix into pandora, it'll give you LOTS of absolutely great stuff.

favorite artists, among others, are Ephixa, Flux Pavilion, and most of the stuff in the UKF channel on youtube.

I'm pretty into dubstep. I like the old school sound of artists like Skream, Benga, Digital Mystics, etc a lot better then then the new skrillexy stuff (I don't even consider Skrillex dubstep, even though he's a great producer.) Here's a link of the kind of stuff I like.
    Fused Forces - K-Hole - YouTube

Yeah, it's great sometimes. I still don't really understand what dubstep is, but I like electronic and house and everything in that zone.

Skrillex!!! That is all... Lol. Knife party is good too (I really like their song Internet Friends), but Skrillex is king of dubstep drops. His best song so far is scary monsters and nice sprites, but if you like that then you will like any of his songs. Wow, fan-rant lol.

nothing drops bass in your face like Bassnectar! Skrilex has some good stuff and everyone likes him but his live show is the same as his recent mix. and he will drop the same song as his opener, bad form. I just saw Bassnectar for the second time at red rocks and again it was inspirational and life changing. or ratteling as he had 14 of the largest subwoofers I have ever seen, in a half circle surrounding him at the most recent show. my entire body was vibrating to every frequency.

check out;
    excision, (dirtier than a messy diaper)
    big chocolate (best time I have ever had at Warped tour yes it dupstep kinda metalstep)
    liquid stranger
    smash gordon (smash your fucking face volume 2-4 are good)
    zeds dead
    savoy (Epic lazer show)
    STS9 (not dubstep but beautiful lights and jammy)
    Doctor P
    flux pavilion
    Dada Life (again not wompy but great beats)- song: white noise/red meat