Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A question for the more experienced

Default A question for the more experienced

Welp, I finally did it! :3 I pushed aside my doubts and went out and got me some diapers. I've been wetting at night for quite some time now, using incontinence pads to do the job. However, now that I have diapers, I have a question: Is it safe to stay in a wet diaper all night? I'm too cheap to change mid-night if it isn't necessary. I wet on and off quite a bit, and I fear it isn't safe to be lying in it all night. Do I have anything to worry about? How do you go about it?

Thank you tons for reading :3

Bookluva9

I can stay in a wet nappy the entire night without a rash but you should use baby powder just in case

I wear a heavy night diaper and wet every night with out issue from wetting been doing so for a few years now.
    The only issue I ever had was I was allegoric to adhesive of one brand and it gave me a rash on my hips were the adhesive had seeped through.
    So you should be safe.

Yes don't worry. It will be fine Use some baby powder and you should have no problem. Sorry to hear that you're having a bedwetting problem, but glad you found a way to manage it have a good week

That's such a ridiculous relief! Thanks, guys c: I now know it IS true..diapers really are important in fulfilling the *B role. Hmm..too late I didn't try it earlier. I'll definitely use powder, it makes the diaper comfier in my opinion!

Hell, I've never had a problem with it and I wear to sleep every night when I'm in supply. Love it.

unless you have sensitive skin a wet diaper overnight shouldn't bother you that much especially if you drink enough to keep your pee diluted. powder helps reduce any kind of a friction rash but once wet doesn't help much, if you are worried about getting a rash you can always get a rash/barrier cream which is what I use when I sleep in late

Quote Originally Posted by woofcub View Post
    unless you have sensitive skin a wet diaper overnight shouldn't bother you that much especially if you drink enough to keep your pee diluted. powder helps reduce any kind of a friction rash but once wet doesn't help much, if you are worried about getting a rash you can always get a rash/barrier cream which is what I use when I sleep in late
    I'll have to try that. How much does it usually cost?

Depends on the brand I guess, but let's say anywhere from $3.50-5.50. The 0.50 including tax. Just a rough estimation by the way.