Thread: Will they fit? Or is it a waste?

Default Will they fit? Or is it a waste?

I was thinking of going into town and buying Underjams, but I'm not sure if they will fit. I know people have said in the past that the sides rip easily, but I want to know if they have fixed that problem. Basically I want to know if the L/XL Girls' Underjams will fit a 36 in. waist.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyDavid94 View Post
    I was thinking of going into town and buying Underjams, but I'm not sure if they will fit. I know people have said in the past that the sides rip easily, but I want to know if they have fixed that problem. Basically I want to know if the L/XL Girls' Underjams will fit a 36 in. waist.
    It is very unlikely that you'd be able to get them on without modifying them. UnderJams L/XL are also considerably smaller than GoodNites L/XL, so keep that in mind; the length is the same as a Pampers size 6/7 baby diaper! Yep, it's true.

As for the sides ripping: I've found that the modification above helps a lot with that. Otherwise, the last batch of UnderJams I got still had the perforations in the elastic, so I don't think anything has changed.