Thread: Hypothetical question

Default Hypothetical question

If somehow medical science advanced to the point where incontinence of all varieties was completely curable would this mean the end of adult diaper production? Do you think the AB/DL market and non ic or AB/DLs that wear (truckers, gambling addicts etc) would be enough to keep production going?

naw, thats like them elimateing steroid use in sports-it would pretty much lose all perpose, you know what i mean?

No I don't believe that would happen because not everyone goes to see medical professionals, some people choose not to, and others cannot afford to receive care.

well thats a smart answer and one i didnt consider so i'll give you that, but i was trying to picture a scenario where incontinence was eradicated and the adult diaper industry had to survive on ABDL and practical diaper wearers to survive.

No. Two reasons:
    1) It would be too expensive for most people.
    2) The adult diaper market, I imagine, I worth a fair bit. Big enough to be of some significance in the hygiene industry,certainly.

I don't recall this question arising before, aside from this still open thread: I guess things come in cycles. Please direct any comments there.