Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Diapers While Swimming

xxbabywannabexx

Default Diapers While Swimming

Is Anyone Brave Enough To Wear Diapers While They Swim?

I think it'd just be a waste, personally, unless you were doing it to show off or look cute.

xxbabywannabexx

Quote Originally Posted by PamperedKari View Post
    I think it'd just be a waste, personally, unless you were doing it to show off or look cute.
    I Have Never Wore Diapers - But Was Thinking It Would Be Pretty Funny The Way The Diapers Puff Up So Much!

Quote Originally Posted by xxbabywannabexx View Post
    I Have Never Wore Diapers - But Was Thinking It Would Be Pretty Funny The Way The Diapers Puff Up So Much!
    Normal diapers aren't meant to be fully immersed in water; they'll puff up, yes, but they're likely to go even further than that! Wearing a proper swim diaper under your suit is harmless enough, but it would be disrespectful of your fellow swimmers to fill the pool with polymer gel from a burst non-swim diaper.

More than a few people here, myself included, have experimented with wearing diapers in the bathtub. It is fun to have a super-swollen diaper, but it can make a mess. Best keep it to yourself!

Yeah, I've worn a diaper in the bathtub... it certainly swells up, and it is definitely 'amusing' haha.

Anyways, if I had swim diapers I would definitely wear at some point while swimming, just because I can :P

They won't hold any urine, and I won't be messing in public unless of course I became incontinent in that fashion, but I hope not. So really, they are just to look cute, even though they would be hidden unless I was at a private pool only with really​ close friends.

xxbabywannabexx

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Normal diapers aren't meant to be fully immersed in water; they'll puff up, yes, but they're likely to go even further than that! Wearing a proper swim diaper under your suit is harmless enough, but it would be disrespectful of your fellow swimmers to fill the pool with polymer gel from a burst non-swim diaper.

More than a few people here, myself included, have experimented with wearing diapers in the bathtub. It is fun to have a super-swollen diaper, but it can make a mess. Best keep it to yourself!
    Totally Agree - Normal Diapers & Public Pools Do Not Mix No Mather How Big the Addiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobie View Post
    Yeah, I've worn a diaper in the bathtub... it certainly swells up, and it is definitely 'amusing' haha.

Anyways, if I had swim diapers I would definitely wear at some point while swimming, just because I can :P

They won't hold any urine, and I won't be messing in public unless of course I became incontinent in that fashion, but I hope not. So really, they are just to look cute, even though they would be hidden unless I was at a private pool only with really​ close friends.
    They Would Look So Cute But I'd Worry The Risk Of Your Friends Being There Or Etc, And About The Bath Thing That Would Be A Pretty Funny Thing To Try!

I used to swim with a swim diaper on every Summer at my Grandmother's house, but that was a few years ago when I used to constantly go there. I only hid them when I wasn't alone.

xxbabywannabexx

Quote Originally Posted by Rukario View Post
    I used to swim with a swim diaper on every Summer at my Grandmother's house, but that was a few years ago when I used to constantly go there. I only hid them when I wasn't alone.
    Did You Choose To Wear Them? Were They Noticeable? Sorry For So Many Questions

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by xxbabywannabexx View Post
    Is Anyone Brave Enough To Wear Diapers While They Swim?
    Ive never swam in diapers but I have showered in them, but if you're talking a little more public then I will say that I played water-balloon fight on a VERY rainy day with my wife and 2 of my friends, and I was wearing a diaper. It got so soaked lol I felt like such a baby ^_^

tried it once at our pool an i must say its something diffrent...
    but still i had to be carefull not to burst it or my family would be like:whats this jelly stuf in te pool o_0