Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: Diapers While Swimming

  1. #1
    xxbabywannabexx

    Default Diapers While Swimming

    Is Anyone Brave Enough To Wear Diapers While They Swim?

  2. #2

    Default

    I think it'd just be a waste, personally, unless you were doing it to show off or look cute.

  3. #3
    xxbabywannabexx

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by PamperedKari View Post
    I think it'd just be a waste, personally, unless you were doing it to show off or look cute.
    I Have Never Wore Diapers - But Was Thinking It Would Be Pretty Funny The Way The Diapers Puff Up So Much!

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by xxbabywannabexx View Post
    I Have Never Wore Diapers - But Was Thinking It Would Be Pretty Funny The Way The Diapers Puff Up So Much!
    Normal diapers aren't meant to be fully immersed in water; they'll puff up, yes, but they're likely to go even further than that! Wearing a proper swim diaper under your suit is harmless enough, but it would be disrespectful of your fellow swimmers to fill the pool with polymer gel from a burst non-swim diaper.

    More than a few people here, myself included, have experimented with wearing diapers in the bathtub. It is fun to have a super-swollen diaper, but it can make a mess. Best keep it to yourself!

  5. #5

    Default

    Yeah, I've worn a diaper in the bathtub... it certainly swells up, and it is definitely 'amusing' haha.

    Anyways, if I had swim diapers I would definitely wear at some point while swimming, just because I can :P

    They won't hold any urine, and I won't be messing in public unless of course I became incontinent in that fashion, but I hope not. So really, they are just to look cute, even though they would be hidden unless I was at a private pool only with really​ close friends.

  6. #6
    xxbabywannabexx

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Normal diapers aren't meant to be fully immersed in water; they'll puff up, yes, but they're likely to go even further than that! Wearing a proper swim diaper under your suit is harmless enough, but it would be disrespectful of your fellow swimmers to fill the pool with polymer gel from a burst non-swim diaper.

    More than a few people here, myself included, have experimented with wearing diapers in the bathtub. It is fun to have a super-swollen diaper, but it can make a mess. Best keep it to yourself!
    Totally Agree - Normal Diapers & Public Pools Do Not Mix No Mather How Big the Addiction.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lobie View Post
    Yeah, I've worn a diaper in the bathtub... it certainly swells up, and it is definitely 'amusing' haha.

    Anyways, if I had swim diapers I would definitely wear at some point while swimming, just because I can :P

    They won't hold any urine, and I won't be messing in public unless of course I became incontinent in that fashion, but I hope not. So really, they are just to look cute, even though they would be hidden unless I was at a private pool only with really​ close friends.
    They Would Look So Cute But I'd Worry The Risk Of Your Friends Being There Or Etc, And About The Bath Thing That Would Be A Pretty Funny Thing To Try!

  7. #7

    Default

    I used to swim with a swim diaper on every Summer at my Grandmother's house, but that was a few years ago when I used to constantly go there. I only hid them when I wasn't alone.

  8. #8
    xxbabywannabexx

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Rukario View Post
    I used to swim with a swim diaper on every Summer at my Grandmother's house, but that was a few years ago when I used to constantly go there. I only hid them when I wasn't alone.
    Did You Choose To Wear Them? Were They Noticeable? Sorry For So Many Questions

  9. #9
    CrinklySiren

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by xxbabywannabexx View Post
    Is Anyone Brave Enough To Wear Diapers While They Swim?
    Ive never swam in diapers but I have showered in them, but if you're talking a little more public then I will say that I played water-balloon fight on a VERY rainy day with my wife and 2 of my friends, and I was wearing a diaper. It got so soaked lol I felt like such a baby ^_^

  10. #10

    Default

    tried it once at our pool an i must say its something diffrent...
    but still i had to be carefull not to burst it or my family would be like:whats this jelly stuf in te pool o_0

Similar Threads

  1. Swimming Question
    By sgtfrotin2004 in forum Incontinence
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-Aug-2011, 12:46
  2. Another quick question: adult swimming diapers?
    By BabyBass in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 18-Mar-2011, 21:49
  3. Swimming while diapered
    By modeltoy1 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-Jul-2010, 05:45
  4. Swimming in diapers
    By FluffyFluffers in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-Jun-2010, 23:38
  5. Diaper covers for swimming in
    By Kaliborio in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 26-Oct-2009, 04:23

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.