Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Thomas the Tank Engine diaper tape

Default New Thomas the Tank Engine diaper tape

Those of you who are still fans of Thomas the Tank Engine or at least grew up with the books/TV series, I have made the first Thomas diaper tape to ever exist. Of course there is no Thomas brand of diapers so I made a tape of my own. Here it is:

Attachment 13026

The image above is also posted on my gallery. Feel free to comment about it! Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by catman88fan View Post
    ahh that never gets old. love it!!
    Oh thank you! Glad you love my diaper tape!

I have only watched Thomas the Tank Engine a few times when I was little, but I tried to stay away from it because the talking trains just scared me... But you did a good job with the tapes!

I feel like it would have been better off if you split it into higher resolution, but maybe it's just the picture. Still looking really good =D

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    I feel like it would have been better off if you split it into higher resolution, but maybe it's just the picture. Still looking really good =D
    Originally the image was really large but a little smaller than an image of a 1994 Pampers Baby Dry diaper tape offered at Pamperchu's website, but since the image was too big, I had to reduce the size of it by 75%, which I explained in the description of the tape in my gallery. I still have the diaper tape image in its original resolution.

Decided to make another diaper tape. This time, it has just Thomas the Tank Engine with his name typed in. Can't believe I really adored Thomas so much when I was little. Here:

Attachment 13028

Original size of the image had to be reduced by 65% this time. If you want to use any of my diaper tapes to decorate your diaper, download my images and then use a photo editing program to increase the size by 65%-75%. Enjoy!

I always thought Thomas was a great show. Whenever my kids watched it, I would watch with them, although I was usually trying to imagine how everything worked! I often ruin things for myself that way!

I don't know about Thomas on a diaper, though...

At Tidmouth Sheds...
    Sir Topham Hatt: Thomas, I need you to be a diaper today.
    Thomas: But, Sir--
    Sir Topham Hatt: Really useful engines don't argue!

DPRwolf12

I don't have that many memories of Thomas the Train, but those look really cool and cute. They remind me of when I was a toddler.