Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Car Faces

Default Car Faces

Does anyone see faces when you look at the front of a car? Like the license plates are the teeth, then headlights are the eyes, etc? I always see this when I look...It's probably not as obvious in other countries where you have different shaped license plates though

Yeah i've seen that every now and then and i've seen it with the back of school buses too.

Curse you herby and your anthropomorphizing ways. But yes, and I'm pretty sure cars are designed like that to give a feeling to it. Like a VW beetle is supposed to look cute, and sports cars are meant to look scary or sexy.

Yes some cars look as though they are smileing, some look like they are mad, in fact the newer style mustangs were designed with a scowl look. Not sure of the spelling on that.

They are some cars I just won't buy because of the look they have, I have to like the shape of the car, color for me is second, I will not buy black or green, any shade of silver is my favorite, and I like all shades of red.

But then again I'm a car nut, and have owned over 300 cars, since I have been driveing.

I do see faces in cars sometimes. The smaller and cheaper cars tend to have a cute look, sports cars look like the snobby type, Japanese cars look like a person who fights alot and muscle cars look like a rebel/baddy person

I think my car kinda looks like a crazy cat.

but then you have cars that look mad and one that look like they dont know whats going on with a blank type of look, but you have have to smile when you see a happy car

I dunno... but I like it.