Thread: New member AB

Default New member AB

Hi am new to the group and would love to correspond with anyone else that can relate to my AB side. Is something that i have had since was very young and was a coping mechanism not really a fetish. It is a side that has always been there if even hidden away and growing up always felt that i was the only one that felt this way so I never spoke about it. Please reach out if you can relate. It feels nice to be able to connect.

Hi I'm also new to the site. I know what you mean, the baby regression thing has always been a fascination for me, I've been drawn to it for as long as I can remember. Even when I have tried to "get over it" its lurking just beneath the surface. It's cool though, I still keep it very private, and try not to let it interfere with my life too much, but I think I'm stuck with that baby in me. I've never spoken to a soul about this, and even on this forum it seems a bit surreal.