Thread: Need to vent.

Default Need to vent.

I just need to vent a bit.

This divorce between my mom and step dad is really getting to me. I miss my dogs, I miss my house, I miss my room. Plus, I heard that my ex step dad got jumped last night. And I heard that my sister was having sex with him (more than likely for drugs). It's a lot louder where we currently live, with a highway almost literally right outside my window. And to make matters worse, I have to share a room with my brother. That's what's pushing me over the edge of all this. It's like people are pushing stuff behind me, and that's just the thing pushing me over it, tripping, if that makes any sense. I don't know anything but having a decent amount of privacy. Last time I had to share a room with him, I was 11 and didn't need much privacy. But I've pretty much grown up with having privacy when I needed it.

Plus, I've grown kind of dependent on sleeping with my thumb or pacifier in my mouth. I'm not going to be able to do that anymore, so nights are going to be a lot worse and it's going to take me forever to fall asleep.

Anyways, just needed to vent a little bit.

Awww, sorry to hear that Abbie. I don't have much advice to offer since I've never been in such a situation, but what I can tell you is just try not letting the stress get to you. Try keeping yourself busy. As far as sleeping goes, maybe listen to something with an mp3 player and headphones/earbuds that relaxes you to drown out the cars on the road around you? As far as the privacy goes when you need to be alone, is there any woods around there, or a park with some trails that you can go to to be by yourself?

Other than that I can't think of any advice, but if you ever need to talk or rage at someone, feel free to PM me in the IRC. I hope things work out and get back to where you'd like them soon.