Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you find it easy to get into your baby headspace? How did you begin?

Default Do you find it easy to get into your baby headspace? How did you begin?

Hi everyone.

I have some questions regarding developing your baby side. I'm curious how easily you can slip into your baby persona. I'm sure the more experienced babies can do it quite easy, but do you remember when you first started?

I am a newbie, so I'm not too adept in the age play/baby dynamics yet, but I find it to be interesting and fun. I'm even beginning to adopt a baby-persona myself, but I'm working on it.

I don't want to say I find it difficult, but sometimes I lack the imagination to get into the baby-mood. Maybe I will find it easier when my diapers arrive, and maybe I need some more childish toys and activities too.

I do think I'd enjoy playing as an ab, but right now I'm just a newbie dl who is curious to learn more. So I guess my questions really are:

1.) How did you begin developing your baby side? Did you regress naturally, or did you work on it?

2.) What do you do to get into the baby headspace. (Other than wearing a diaper )

I've been into this for years and I still can't do it alone, to act like a baby I need someone to play off, for me a nappy is a sexual thing but when that's over I still love them and try to push myself into that baby state, I've heard it said that this is the reason for forced regression story's being so popular because if you are forced to be a baby it removes the feeling of stupidity you get trying to goo goo ga ga by yourself and that removes the common sense of guilt most of us get (wether you realise it or not) that drives the purge/binge cycle that is also frequent among us.

Hummm good question. I have been an ab for many years, I think the biggest part of being a baby is the diaper and the smell of baby powder as my daddy/big brother diapers me then the ab cloths rather it be my footed sleeper or a romper.
    and I cant forget to add my bear Snuggles and my pacifier.

This is actually a really good question!

I had to learn to get into this baby mode. Like I've stated to many, I was first the caretaker/mommy for my boyfriend. I was learning all his needs first and how to get him into a baby mode, even though it was difficult (and still is difficult) to see this as sexual than just stress relieving.
    I began developing my 'baby side' when my boyfriend wanted me in diapers. I tried them out, no harm in that~ Little by little, I brought in baby powder,baby lotions,pacifiers,bottles, the works! Little by little I began remembering very happy parts of my childhood and noticed triggers when I'd get excited getting a cute paci or cute bottle for my boyfriend and me.

For me to get into the 'baby mode' I put myself in a diaper, pin in a paci, and snuggle with my teddy Junior and maybe watch some tv. I make my pillows and teddy smell like lavendar since that was a smell I really enjoy and it just brings me back to a safer time. When I do it with my boyfriend we tend to have our bottles of water and we put in a kid game like Kirby and play together or snuggle. I never got as far as babytalk or anything like that, but it's definitely a safety net.

I'm still new to this AB thing (I've possibly done it now for a little over a year or so) and hearing how others get into their mode is inspiring and helps me also further advance how I can get into my mode faster or make it even more fun!

It began when i was about 5 - i used to covet how babies were cared for and always imagined myself in their place. It was just natural for me to imagine and get into that space lying in bed at night. Back then i didnt really have the means to create more than illusion but certainly the smells and the soft feelings of fabrics help to get into the head space

Quote Originally Posted by Lilsteve View Post
    I've been into this for years and I still can't do it alone, to act like a baby I need someone to play off, for me a nappy is a sexual thing but when that's over I still love them and try to push myself into that baby state, I've heard it said that this is the reason for forced regression story's being so popular because if you are forced to be a baby it removes the feeling of stupidity you get trying to goo goo ga ga by yourself and that removes the common sense of guilt most of us get (wether you realise it or not) that drives the purge/binge cycle that is also frequent among us.
    Hey that is pretty interesting! Forced regression does sound kinda cute. I think you're right that it would be easier with someone to play with, but I just wanted to be sure I could get into the baby mindset before playing with someone.

Quote Originally Posted by babyeddie71 View Post
    Hummm good question. I have been an ab for many years, I think the biggest part of being a baby is the diaper and the smell of baby powder as my daddy/big brother diapers me then the ab cloths rather it be my footed sleeper or a romper.
    and I cant forget to add my bear Snuggles and my pacifier.
    Ah, the diapers and powder! I hope to get some soon, maybe that will help. I really want a bear and pacifier too!

Quote Originally Posted by Ninikins View Post
    This is actually a really good question!

I had to learn to get into this baby mode. Like I've stated to many, I was first the caretaker/mommy for my boyfriend. I was learning all his needs first and how to get him into a baby mode, even though it was difficult (and still is difficult) to see this as sexual than just stress relieving.
    I began developing my 'baby side' when my boyfriend wanted me in diapers. I tried them out, no harm in that~ Little by little, I brought in baby powder,baby lotions,pacifiers,bottles, the works! Little by little I began remembering very happy parts of my childhood and noticed triggers when I'd get excited getting a cute paci or cute bottle for my boyfriend and me.

For me to get into the 'baby mode' I put myself in a diaper, pin in a paci, and snuggle with my teddy Junior and maybe watch some tv. I make my pillows and teddy smell like lavendar since that was a smell I really enjoy and it just brings me back to a safer time. When I do it with my boyfriend we tend to have our bottles of water and we put in a kid game like Kirby and play together or snuggle. I never got as far as babytalk or anything like that, but it's definitely a safety net.

I'm still new to this AB thing (I've possibly done it now for a little over a year or so) and hearing how others get into their mode is inspiring and helps me also further advance how I can get into my mode faster or make it even more fun!
    Hey thanks for sharing, Ninikins. I'm also interested in being babied, but also being the caretaker too. It looks like diapers and a paci, with a friendly teddy seems to be great for getting in the right mindset. I appreciate the response!

Quote Originally Posted by Samm09 View Post
    It began when i was about 5 - i used to covet how babies were cared for and always imagined myself in their place. It was just natural for me to imagine and get into that space lying in bed at night. Back then i didnt really have the means to create more than illusion but certainly the smells and the soft feelings of fabrics help to get into the head space
    That's interesting. Thank for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by Samm09 View Post
    I can relate to this.... for me it's always been a psychological thing...In the right place and time I can just 'feel' like a baby... Of course a few props certainly make it more fun and more real. Bed time is always encouraging.

Now that I think about it if I use my AB stuff I can regress. When I regress it come naturally to me when I use them, it works best when I use my bottle. I use diapers, my paci after my bottle and my plushi, which works for me.

I'm like you Op, i'm a newbie in regression, i still can't do it at will, the only time i have done it was the first time i used my paci.

I've worn diapers a couple of times, but when i combined them with a paci i achieved the regression stage, it was... a wonderful experience, it felt like i disconnected from all my troubles and i felt little again (hard to explain the feeling :P) , sadly i haven't been able to do it again since that day.

CrinklySiren

I honestly think a big part of regressing easier is having someone else there to help you regress whether its someone else acting like a baby and playing with you or someone taking care of you, I mean when im alone I usually dont regress much but I get my teddy and I drink from a bottle but my head is still in like adult space, but when I have a friend play with me (which is BARELY ever) it helps 200% more to get me in my baby space.