Thread: Hello all

Default Hello all

Hello all who read words.My name is BBigs or Ben Bigs.I am currently just living and learning as a wage slave in a Mexican restaurant.I am studying with a friend of mine to grow medical marijuana and am planning on moving in the near future to start this as my career.
    As I have read many times before with other DL in the past and as I am sure many of you can relate, my love of diapers started as far back as I can remember.That combined with my love of hypnotism and the vast number of regression files available it was easy to get into the lifestyle when I went to live on my own.
    I am a well known psychonaut [removed].Other than that though I am a pretty avid gamer placing in quite the variety of tournaments in my day.I also enjoy doing bob ross style abstract paintings, picture Bob Ross draws hell and thats what you get.
    Honestly I am just looking for some other people to talk to about something I love.I feel the community here is great and the people seem truly supportive of eachother. This is actually the first time that I have ever told anybody about my DL life.
    Honestly it feels really nice to just let it all out.
    Last edited by Nihlus; 24-Jun-2012 at 19:20.