Thread: BammBamm Intro

Default BammBamm Intro

Bamm Bamm, Bamm Bamm, Hi all I am a 28 year old 5'9" 180lb, 34" waist, long blonde hair blue eyed diaper lover who is a sport and fitness nut. I haven't worn a diaper for quite some time, but I am looking to buy something to casually wear around the house, I enjoy the feel of diapers and being able to run around the house yelling out Bamm Bamm, Bamm Bamm.

I have looked at ordering some online but I am looking for some recommendations on some diapers that would fit me well that I would be able to purchase at WalMart, Kmart, Walgreens, or RiteAid. If I happen to tinkle in them it wouldn't be much, if anyone would be able to give me some diaper suggestions that I might be able to get into tonight, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Bamm Bamm

Quote Originally Posted by BammBamm View Post
    Bamm Bamm, Bamm Bamm, Hi all I am a 28 year old 5'9" 180lb, 34" waist, long blonde hair blue eyed diaper lover who is a sport and fitness nut. I haven't worn a diaper for quite some time, but I am looking to buy something to casually wear around the house, I enjoy the feel of diapers and being able to run around the house yelling out Bamm Bamm, Bamm Bamm.

I have looked at ordering some online but I am looking for some recommendations on some diapers that would fit me well that I would be able to purchase at WalMart, Kmart, Walgreens, or RiteAid. If I happen to tinkle in them it wouldn't be much, if anyone would be able to give me some diaper suggestions that I might be able to get into tonight, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Bamm Bamm
    Welcome to ADISC Glad you found the IRC and I hope the diaper suggestions you got there were of some help. It's too bad there aren't more good options out there for retail purchase but you might get lucky.

After your shopping expedition if you have some time you might want to tell us a bit more about your other interests. This thread can be a great help if you're wondering what to talk about. Hope to hear more from you.

Hi welcome to ADISC. So could you tell more about yourself like what your hobbies or intrest and don't be shy.