Thread: a wild diaper has appeared

Question a wild diaper has appeared

i found a diaper while i was out junking/garage selling with my grandmother and wouldnt you know it it was completely clean ill post pics later but i was wondering if anyone knows how to make it so that its easier to fit a diaper if they happen to be to small and if anyone know of a brand that the diaper is green and has alot of frogs on it im pretty sure its little swimmers but i want to make sure first

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzles View Post
    i found a diaper while i was out junking/garage selling with my grandmother and wouldnt you know it it was completely clean ill post pics later but i was wondering if anyone knows how to make it so that its easier to fit a diaper if they happen to be to small and if anyone know of a brand that the diaper is green and has alot of frogs on it im pretty sure its little swimmers but i want to make sure first
    Duct tape. I use it to reinforce the tapes on my Luvs, but you can use it to extend the wings.

It will likely be necessary to cut the sides and add tape to make the waist bigger. On older pull-ups (and even some modern ones--Huggies), the elastic tends to have a definite maximum stretch, and will pop immediately if stretched any further.

Also, be warned that swim diapers have almost no absorbency. They're primarily to contain poop, and are far more likely than the average baby diaper to leak if you wet them.

I hadn't thought of that, I was going to buy some of the swim ones but I guess not now. Do you know that from experience or just guessing Cottontail? It makes sense logically, but just wondering

*a wild diaper has appeared*
    Koda throws diaperball.
    Oh no! the diaper broke free !
    Koda sends Squirtle
    Squirtle uses hydro-pump, it's super effective !

the diaper is soaked, the diaper can't move.

Koda throws diaperball. Gotcha ! Diaper was caught.

But, what are you gonna do with an allready soaked diaper ? :/

--
    Also, you can use them as stuffers if you have any other diapers that fit you.

lilstinkybutt

Quote Originally Posted by DLenjoylifeDL View Post
    I hadn't thought of that, I was going to buy some of the swim ones but I guess not now. Do you know that from experience or just guessing Cottontail? It makes sense logically, but just wondering
    If swim diapers absorbed pee, they would also absorb water from the pool. Their purpose is to prevent the pool owner from having to drain all the water out from any contamination caused by poop. And yes, just like in Caddyshack, you have to completely drain the water if someone poops in the pool to prevent swimmers from getting nasty bacterial infections.

so i checked an yes i was correct there little swimmers medium so for absorbing pee is there something i could use idk the idea of using maxi pads came to mind absorb pee instead of pee

Quote Originally Posted by lilstinkybutt View Post
    you have to completely drain the water if someone poops in the pool to prevent swimmers from getting nasty bacterial infections.
    off topic I know but I am a qualified lifeguard. I was working at a pool I had to deal with this very situation and the water normaly isn't drained.

Quote Originally Posted by DLenjoylifeDL View Post
    Alas, I do know from experience! I haven't worn them myself, but I've got kids, and both of them needed swim diapers for a while. Swim diapers go on and come off with little change in thickness, even after being fully immersed in water. So yep! I'm afraid they are mighty non-absorbent! See the Yahoo! Answers comments for the same question. They are spot-on.