Thread: I do not know your timezone, so good morning/afternoon/evening.

Default I do not know your timezone, so good morning/afternoon/evening.

Hello! I am OtakuSamurai. I love anime and since I was a small child, had a very deep interest in Samurai culture. I am 17, but only for a couple more days. I am slightly socially awkward, but I come out of my shell eventually. I'm an avid reader, gamer, and I love to play the guitar and ocarina. I am a busser at a restaurant, and I quite like the job, stressful as it may be. On the subject of my registration, I came here because being a diaper lover is one of my many kinks. I can't quite think of much else, so please, by all means, ask anything you'd like. I've nothing to hide

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by OtakuSamurai View Post
    Hello! I am OtakuSamurai. I love anime and since I was a small child, had a very deep interest in Samurai culture. I am 17, but only for a couple more days. I am slightly socially awkward, but I come out of my shell eventually. I'm an avid reader, gamer, and I love to play the guitar and ocarina. I am a busser at a restaurant, and I quite like the job, stressful as it may be. On the subject of my registration, I came here because being a diaper lover is one of my many kinks. I can't quite think of much else, so please, by all means, ask anything you'd like. I've nothing to hide
    A food kind of person, eh? I do love cooking, good food and good company are what makes the world go round.

Welcome to ADISC, Mr. Samurai! I'm afraid we don't have much of a samurai culture contingent here, but we are quite big on diaper lovers, as you can imagine. I totally understand the shell and how hard it is to shrug off, I'm often the same way. But out of all the forums on the great big Internets, you may have picked the one with the most emphasis on caring and respect, so expect people to help if you reach out for a friend. For my part, I'll give you a kind hello if you find me on the live chat- I do recommend you try it out, it's a great place to meet your fellow users.

I hope we'll speak at greater length in the future, but for now- Welcome to ADISC!

Thank you for the welcome! I couldn't agree with you more on the food topic, and though I am simply a bus boy, I'd love to be a waiter if nothing more someday. And I will absolutely check out live chat sometime

Supersam1223

Welcome to the site! What kind of games do you play?

Thank you! I play a lot of RPGs, some first and 3rd-person shooters (one of my favorites being the Metal Gear Solid series), and a lot of older platformers, like Megaman X, Super Mario, and Rayman. Currently, I'm playing through Lollipop Chainsaw.