Thread: PacifiersRUs

Default PacifiersRUs

So, I ordered me a really cute pacifier from FREE Orthodontic teat bottle upgrade on bundles plus 20% off FOR JUNE 2012 – AB UNIVERSE GIFT FOR EVERY ORDER IN JUNE 2012! Adult Baby Nuk 5 Pacifier (AB) and I'm really nervous about the timing of the order.This is the first time I have ever ordered from there site by the way. My mom is off every other Monday of the month, so she can take a break I guess.

PM-B11 – “I Love Mommy” on Blue Guard FREE Orthodontic teat bottle upgrade on bundles plus 20% off FOR JUNE 2012 – AB UNIVERSE GIFT FOR EVERY ORDER IN JUNE 2012! Adult Baby Nuk 5 Pacifier (AB)

Thats what I have ordered and am waiting on right now. I had actually ordered 3 more and tried to use PayPal to buy them, but found out that they don't take PayPal anymore.

I'm hoping that it will come in next tuesday or wednesday while my parents are at work. I ordered the Nuk5 latex version of this paci instead of the Nuk4. Is Nuk5 better you think? Do I need to boil it in water for 2 mins. to help it do whatever that does? Or does it come with instructions?

A little help guys? thanks

-Cory

Well, there's not so much difference between a nuk4 and a nuk5, but a nuk5 is longer than a nuk4 and a nuk4 is a little wider than a nuk5 by .1 inches. To be honest, I have not ordered one at this moment although I want to order one. To conclude this, I think a nuk5 is better.

Hey cory you do not have to boil it just wash it

Thank you for telling me that Binkygirl!! Just wash it in hot water right?

My paci is getting here sometime today. I can't wait to try it out!!! -bounces up and down-

Hope it arrives with the same surprise i got :3, best of luck to you and your new paci X3

I found this really cool post. I was never a baby who was very fond of artificial teats. When I sucked his finger, which I do today. I've always preferred the breast to bottle, but as my mother had weaned early to get used to them. I took a bottle to eight years or so and still use occasionally. Does anyone know any site that sells bottles which carry larger quantities?
    I saw a post like this here but I think the offer was completed. I've tried a lot on the net, but nothing yet. thank you.