Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

A short non formal introduction, I'm 21 years old this year and I'm from Singapore. My favorite diaper is Kendall Super Maxi.. I'm both AB/DL.

A short non formal introduction, I'm 21 years old this year and I'm from Singapore. My favorite diaper is Kendall Super Maxi.. I'm both AB/DL.
    Hallo and welcome to ADISC. Do you like music? I like Robert de Visée's work.
    :-)

Hi welcome to ADISC. So could you tell more about yourself like what your hobbies or intrest and don't be shy

PS: Singapore is not very far from here:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Lilbaby View Post
    Heya! Welcome to ADISC!

Hows Singapore? Is it pretty cool, or you can't really say, haha. Since you live you there you may have a different opinion the say tourists. :P

So lets get this party started;
    Do you play video games?
    Favorite movies?
    Hobbies or interests?
    TV Shows?

Again, welcome to the site and hope you have an awesome time here!

I not into video games, But I'm a common gamer, mostly RVG and RT games. My hobbies are trekking and long boarding. I have long list of favorite movies. E,g are inception and 12 monkeys, for Tv shows, is prison break, heroes and fringe. Anime wise One piece and hellsing. Currently working and studying.

Hello, I am from Singapore too, 22 this year, completed your national service yet?