Thread: hai guys

HyperOtterOfTheWoods

Default hai guys

it is my birthday today and i am now 13 sadly i saw this sight as a 12 year old when trying to find info on why i like umm this "stuff" im kind of embarrassed about it i love otters and most animals so i am a furry this greeting probably makes no sense at all because i have a serious case of ADHD and ADD so there are probaly loopholes throughout this entire thing so to summarize everything in this in 1 word Hi.

it is my birthday today and i am now 13 sadly i saw this sight as a 12 year old when trying to find info on why i like umm this "stuff" im kind of embarrassed about it i love otters and most animals so i am a furry this greeting probably makes no sense at all because i have a serious case of ADHD and ADD so there are probaly loopholes throughout this entire thing so to summarize everything in this in 1 word Hi.
    Hallo and welcome to ADISC. Do you like movies? I like The Matrix.
    :-)

Quote Originally Posted by HyperOtterOfTheWoods View Post
    Hey, Happy Late birthday! Welcome to Adisc, this site is really good at understanding yourself a bit more.

Do you have any hobbies? Favorite Movies? Play Games? Etc?

And yes, it made sense.

Again welcome to Adisc and hope you enjoy your time here!

Hi welcome to ADISC. So could you tell more about yourself like your hobbies or intrest

Oh and i know it bit too late but Happy Birthday