Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tena Slip Maxi

Cherub

Default Tena Slip Maxi

OK, so nothing has been mentioned about where to obtain the Tena Slip Maxi diaper in a while. So I am curious, is it available in the USA yet?

Quote Originally Posted by captainpollution View Post
    I've not seen any commercially available, but US consumers can obtain them here:

Diapers imported from Europe, Diapers from the USA items in Diaper Connoisseur store on eBay!
    Great link! Thanks. Good to see they sell Liberos and some other European stuff there too. ^.^

Cherub

Thanks captainpollution! Although it appears that Tena Slip Maxi's are not commercially available in the US, that is the next best resource! Thanks for the information and link!! I will more than likely be buying from there soon!

After looking through a lot of those ads. I am curious, are those seller actually selling two diapers or are they selling two packages of diapers?
    Last edited by Cherub; 22-Jun-2012 at 04:08. Reason: additional question

Tena's Canadian website has "Tena Speciality Breif" which is Tena Slip Maxi (if you search the product number 710510 you get that)

But it's nowhere to be found in north america. I really want to try the slip maxi too!

I usually order from diaper.de and sometimes they have good deals on the Tena Slip Maxi.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post

After looking through a lot of those ads. I am curious, are those seller actually selling two diapers or are they selling two packages of diapers?
    Diaper Connoisseur is only selling two diapers to per purchase, shipped in a discreet gray plastic envelope. You can always order multiples, or an entire package of Tena Slip Maxi for 64.99. Keep in mind that your shipping cost is not fixed and it increases as you order multiples.
    Last edited by captainpollution; 27-Jun-2012 at 19:46.

Cherub

You can always order multiples, or an entire package of Tena Slip Maxi for 64.99. Keep in mind that your shipping cost is not fixed and it increases as you order multiples.
    Is this Diaper Connoisseur located in the US or are they shipping from Europe to the States? I understand that these diapers are imported so either way a hefty shipping cost is involved, but I was curious as to where Diaper Connoisseur was based. ALso, I did not see any L or XL listed for the TENA slip maxi,,,,,are those sizes available? Thanks captianpollition

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    Is this Diaper Connoisseur located in the US or are they shipping from Europe to the States?

ALso, I did not see any L or XL listed for the TENA slip maxi,,,,,are those sizes available? Thanks captianpollition
    The seller, Jeremy, lives in California. Shipping is reasonable considering the nature and origin of the product. It appears that the only diapers available in L, are Bambinos.

Cherub, you just gave me an entrepreneurial idea! Trouble is, I might have some difficulty executing it.

Cherub

Cherub, you just gave me an entrepreneurial idea! Trouble is, I might have some difficulty executing it.
    what do you mean?