Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Awesome Diaper Score!

Default Awesome Diaper Score!

I just scored 3 cases (72 diapers per case) of large First Quality IB Diapers off Craigslist for $40.

My dad and I went and picked them up today.

I usually wear medium, but these fit fine, and the price was right.

I'm so happy I had to share...

That is an awesome deal. Maybe I need to look on there to see if there are deals in my area.

It was one of my best scores so far on diapers. I see them on on CL now and then at good prices, but never this good. He wanted $15 per box, and I offered him $40 for all 3 and he took it. In fact I'm wearing one now, and it's nice and comfy. As a bonus; my dad actually took me to pick them up. I kept my IC and diaper wearing a secret from him for years, and now he knows. It's such a relief because I can even walk around the house with diaper fringe hanging out of my waist line and not worry about it. What a relief to not have to hide it anymore! I even talk about it with him, and make the occasional diaper joke.

Wow, lucky score! 1st Quality are my favorite cheap diaper.

That's super good, the best I've seen was 10 dollars a case but I'm pretty sure it was only pull ups. The best I've gotten with diapers was 3 packs of x plus's for 30 bucks. And then three bags of xl3's for 20 from the thrift store.

Actually First Quality IB's are my current favorite diaper. I have yet to have a major leak, and I love the feel of the plastic. It's soooo soft!

First quality are highly over looked in our community mainly cause we want thick. But FQ has the softest diapers ever. If I didn't already have a closet of various diapers and qualitys id pick up a pack of those.

Yeah, they are pretty awesome!

I don't personally care about thickness; I just need to keep my pants dry. They do that very well... I usually wear the Depend underwear during the day and these at night, but I have been wearing these more and more all the time. They're cheaper, more secure, and more comfortable. They pass the discreetness test too. I regularly wear them under my shorts and nobody has a clue. They make very little noise, and don't sag too bad when wet. The only complaint I have is that the padding will clump up and fall to the bottom after awhile when it's hot out. I think that is universal with most diapers though.

I would definitely recommend that anyone who has not tried First Quality to do so.

Lucky! I'm so jealous of you right now. Anyways I hope you use them well!