Thread: embraced what you have it may seem odd but if you enjoy it it doesnt matter

Default embraced what you have it may seem odd but if you enjoy it it doesnt matter

ive been a dl for a while and have hidden it from most it started with a friend of mines brother still using pullups since he wet the bed i would snatch a few of them and bring them home to ware its just calmed my nerves and brings me back to a time where i had no worries or control the world was as linear as a game of house of the dead, im 18 play tons of games on steam and a while back xbl im as of now starting to look into wiccan as a religion being raised christian im looking at a way to open even more to my fiancee and get diapers of my own ive finally started to simply associate the ab/dl tag with my self and im happy with that i hope to met some like me since the last person i know he was moved to hawii a while back blessed be and have a nice day

Really nice intro bro, enjoy the forum.

You have no idea how many ppl find out they are DL through taking diapers
    A note of wisdom
    When I take a diaper, do you know where it goes? On me lol jk

Anyway enjoy the forum have fun & I hope you make many friends here who share yoir uniqe intrests.

will do im glad the community is so great here