Thread: Daddy's intro

Default Daddy's intro

I'm brand new here and fairly new to the lifestyle. What brought me here was the search for safe places for my little girl to share, find acceptance and realize she is not alone. There are many times when she has questions and feelings that Daddy just doesnít understand.

Iíve been lucky enough to be with my little girl for a wonderful 14+ years. She's always called me Daddy but I've only recently recognized and come to accept my Daddy/Dom side and realize its okay to be me. Itís okay to want to protect and nurture, guide, discipline and love my little girl and its okay for me to accept the loving gifts of her submission and acceptance, and share in the joy of her rediscovering the world from a little girlís perspective. What a wonderful journey we're on together.

Everyday I am reminded what I happy,lucky Daddy I am to have found my perfect Daddyís