Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reintroduction.

Default Reintroduction.

Well, it is currently 8.14AM here, and I'm bored, so I decided to do another introduction, if that's mkay with ya'll .

Well, my name is Joey irl, but I would prefer Abbie ^_^. I am bigender, but I do lean slightly more towards female. Only a few of my in real life friends know about it, though. Well, 1. :P. I am currently in high school, going into grade 12 next year. My last year, I'm so happy and sad at the same time. I am pretty laid back and I just go with the flow :3.

I have only worn diapers a few times. Store brand, I don't really know what brand, though. I am TB/DL (LG will fit in there, also ). My other things tend to be sucking on my pacifier <3. There are many pretty clothes that I want, specifically this pink pair of shortalls ^_^ They're just the cutest. I have MokaTheGroundhog as my mommy, she is the best mommy in the whole wide world <3. For my siblings, AceFace is my big sis, IceWolf is my brother, and June is my brother, though not adopted by my mommy <3.

My other interests include listening to music (My current favorite bands are: Pierce the Veil, Sleeping with Sirens, Falling in Reverse, Blood on the Dance Floor, and Black Veil Brides), piercings (I plan on having a total of 42 when I'm done. Bridge, septum, dolphin bites, venom bites, ears stretched to 1 and a half inch, diath, tragus, industrial, nipples, 4 belly button, prince albert, 22 dermal up my left side, 2 dermals on the back of my neck), tattoos (can't really explain them, lol), gaming, and reading (More specifically, fantasy fiction <3).

What I love about this site is it's friendly atmosphere. I have yet to come in contact with a troll on here, and the members are really nice <3. It is run by some amazing admins .
    Last edited by ModdedPrincess; 21-Jun-2012 at 02:25.

Peachy

Welcome again, Little Miss Abbie!

Just make sure you don't get any sharp or pointy piercings in your crotch or even diapers won't stop you from leaks because you'd be ripping them apart each time you move.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post

Just make sure you don't get any sharp or pointy piercings in your crotch or even diapers won't stop you from leaks because you'd be ripping them apart each time you move.

Peachy
    I won't :P. It's usually rings you wear in them ^_^.

Awesome! welcome back to adisc *huggles* ^^

Konaro

Welcome!.... Again x3

A reintroduction out of boredom... Seems legit.
    Welcome again, I guess. I didn't have the pleasure to welcome you the first time, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post

Peachy
    I never saw you actually be funny, Peachy x3

Well, re-welcome, Abbie!

Quote Originally Posted by teslacoil4148 View Post
    I never saw you actually be funny, Peachy x3

Well, re-welcome, Abbie!
    Peachy is very funny .

Thank you, Tessy .