Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else cry?

Default Anyone else cry?

Anyone else cry after having an accident? I don't usually but recently wet my pants by accident and had a little teary. And if my nappy leaks over night.
    Anyone else out there?

sometimes I pretend to cry if my daddy wont change me.

Sometimes I cry when I laugh a lot. But in reality it's just my brain bleeding from so much exertion. Blue bug's blood and Brain bug's blood, and Black bug's blood, they're all clear! Now you know.

Cry, no. Swear a lot, yes.

I do cry at certain Disney movies though (Lion King and Beauty & The Beast)... :'-( *is just an old softy sometimes*

maybe pretending, but not actually crying.

Yeah, sometimes but not very often. I have done before when my padding has failed or has been overloaded and somehow I missed the protection of the pee sheet and the rest of my bedding gets wet. Sometimes I get depressed about the whole situation and it can get to me .

I cried once when I messed myself at the Denver airport. I was sick and had diarrhea and messed myself. It didn't help when mom got mad at me and chewed me out for it. It really wasn't my fault.

I don't, but I would more likely to sigh with disdain or cuss a little if my nappy leaks badly.

I get frustrated with any leaks and accidents and hope you carry some tissues and spare nappies with you sweetie!

I cry a lot thinking about my deceased Wife of 34 years.