Thread: a quick hello

Default a quick hello

My online tag (as you can see) is Chansu; i am currently a penniless college student. i try to be the kind of person that explores all aspects of an argument logically before staking a claim and placing a counter-argument. generally, i'm very laid back and relaxed, not one to start an argument

as for my interest in diapers,... i don't really know how or why, but i kinda just started liking them. i started to get interested around 13/14 and never really grew out of it i find them comforting and they give a secure feeling

as for other interests, i'm an avid martial artist studying kung fu(9 years now) and a mid/hardcore gamer. in college i am studying to become a civil engineer. just in the last year i discovered and became engrossed in IRC roleplay

i came to this site primarily for two purposes. the first is for stories... the second, and in my opinion more important, i came for possible chat groups. (the last site i was on died due to too little funding) not to say i won't ever post or give feedback, but it is not my objective to do so.

(to all the admins, i apologize for the IRC login spamming, Icechat has the default attempt retry number at 30. i didn't know this)

My online tag (as you can see) is Chansu; i am currently a penniless college student. i try to be the kind of person that explores all aspects of an argument logically before staking a claim and placing a counter-argument. generally, i'm very laid back and relaxed, not one to start an argument

as for my interest in diapers,... i don't really know how or why, but i kinda just started liking them. i started to get interested around 13/14 and never really grew out of it i find them comforting and they give a secure feeling

as for other interests, i'm an avid martial artist studying kung fu(9 years now) and a mid/hardcore gamer. in college i am studying to become a civil engineer. just in the last year i discovered and became engrossed in IRC roleplay

i came to this site primarily for two purposes. the first is for stories... the second, and in my opinion more important, i came for possible chat groups. (the last site i was on died due to too little funding) not to say i won't ever post or give feedback, but it is not my objective to do so.

(to all the admins, i apologize for the IRC login spamming, Icechat has the default attempt retry number at 30. i didn't know this)
    Hallo and welcome to ADISC. I'm sure you'll also find the forums interesting.
    :-)