Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm thinking of going 24/7 for a bit while I'm at college...

Default I'm thinking of going 24/7 for a bit while I'm at college...

...and I was thinking of using Abena products as my supply. The only experience I have with these diapers is with the plastic backed L4's which I found fit me really well and were especially useful for nighttime wearing as they didn't seem to lose their form while I was sleeping.

I was wondering what you guys thought of their new, cloth backed high absorbancy offerings in case i can't get their plastic backed ones. I was also wondering what you thought of their more daytime-oriented diapers (Abri-wing, and the like).

If you think I should try a different company altogether, let me know. I really want some feedback on the matter.

I worn for 2 straight days on my college campus and nobody seemed to notice, even when I was wet. I think you have and excellent diaper choice, I wore bambinos myself. All in all I say go for it.

paul19

Go for it man, abri wing are pretty good, I've also worn during college, and I plan to as soon as I go back, I've worn everything from depends, to m4's. I personally like abena better, since its better quality. Since im not Bout discreetness, I would use either one but if you want quality and discreet I'd go with abri wing.

Has anyone noticed that you're wearing if you have an abena on? They're pretty thick, i'm just wondering. I have also worn to college and i wore a molicare which was pretty discreet. I rather don't want people to know that i'm wearing. Anyway good luck and let us know how it works out.

I wore a Bambino around campus once or twice. I found that those are much louder than Abenas. Nobody really seemed to notice that I was wearing; I even had a few heart stopping instances where my shirt rode up to the point that the diaper was totally visible. Do you guys think that I should get a onesie/diaper shirt or plastic pants as well to help hide em if my shirt rides up again?

Also by the time you're in college the others around you are getting more mature and are a lot less likely to cause problems if they do happen to see anything

I have a couple of other questions. I noticed that abri-wing is not available on amazon; where is a good place to get them? What is a good number of diapers to buy for a month's worth of 24/7 wearing? (Keep in mind I plan on wearing two different varieties for daytime and nighttime.) Finally, what other supplies should I consider for this experience?

I would recommend making sure Abena fits you before buying a bulk supply of it or before moving where it'll be harder to test different kinds of diapers.

A good fit is all the difference with leaks and Abena, i personally can't rely on them and have gotten better absorbency from tranquility ATNs (which are NOT known for their thickness) than Abena M3s just because they were a better fit.

Try a few things. Figure out what you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Endurlay View Post
    I have a couple of other questions. I noticed that abri-wing is not available on amazon; where is a good place to get them? What is a good number of diapers to buy for a month's worth of 24/7 wearing? (Keep in mind I plan on wearing two different varieties for daytime and nighttime.) Finally, what other supplies should I consider for this experience?
    I would go with xpmedical.com
    great service and discreet.

Does anyone here have any experience in being confronted after being seen in a diaper, whether by someone you're familiar with or not? How would you deal with that? This 24/7 idea is really exciting, but it makes me nervous too.