When I wear on my sleep I get
    A erection and keep tossing and
    Turning and then I am tempted to
    Masturbait! and when I do I try sleeping
    And loose interest and dont want to wear
    It anymore do you people have
    This type of problem?? And have you
    Slept all night in a diaper yet??

Being as honest as I can, the best way to combat this could simply be by masturbating beforehand. That way you can take advantage of "recovery time" and sleep before you feel the need again.

However, I do think this post belongs in the mature section

Miku

Quote Originally Posted by Drago15 View Post
    This has been a common problem
    When I wear on my sleep I get
    A erection and keep tossing and
    Turning and then I am tempted to
    Masturbait! and when I do I try sleeping
    And loose interest and dont want to wear
    It anymore do you people have
    This type of problem?? And have you
    Slept all night in a diaper yet??
    "This has been a common problem. When I wear in my sleep I get an erection and keep tossing and turning and then I am tempted to masturbate! When I do I try sleeping and lose interest and don't want to wear it anymore. Do you people have this type of problem? Have you slept all night in a diaper yet?"

Cleaned up your post. As to answer it, just try to watch tv or listen to music to take your mind off of it. Also, take some Nyquil or something to help you sleep.

Admittedly I haven't managed go a whole night comfortably while wearing either, but I don't have any real desire to do so. I guess part of the solution is getting into a steady routine of wearing, failures and all, as your body won't be accustomed with the feeling of a diaper while you're laying in bed it could take time before you make progress. Could be difficult for someone as young as yourself; I'm assuming you live with your parents and probably don't have regular access to diapers?

Maybe do some light exercise an hour before you sleep just to tire yourself out a bit.

However, I do think this post belongs in the mature section
    Just because the OP mentioned erections and masturbation? Male teens and adults get erections and jerk off IMO thread is fine where it is. It's not a subject that should have to be discussed with the same amount of tact as say, abortion or suicide.

... Willy.
    Last edited by MarcusBear; 19-Jun-2012 at 21:59.

I have the same problem, but I am a female. I can't take care of myself beforehand because I don't HAVE refractory period. So I just drink a nice warm bottle of milk and take some sleep aid. Sucking on my paci helps too. Good luck OP.

It take some time to get use to sleep in diapers. Remember that it is something that you not use to sleep in.

try waiting till your very tired, then after you get your release you'll be to tired to change, by the time you wake up you'll be happy. Also depending on your diaper it might be very hot, try to make sure you stay cool

maybe just make the decision that you're going to wear diapers after having masturbated, even if you don't really feel like it. You might even masturbate without any diapers on, then wait a little while, then put them on, then try going to sleep?

Checkers

I can but it takes me a while and it's usually wet

maybe try having something eles going while you sleep ,like a sound machine or a paci in your mouth , if that does not help try having one on while you are awake and moving around the house ,to get the feel of them , if that does not help better just go wank way b4 hand and then try to sleep with one on!