Thread: Got Laid-Off!!!!!!!

Unhappy Got Laid-Off!!!!!!!

I just got this job like a week ago and now i find out this morning that me and everyone else on Line 8 got laid-off!

I have been working my but off so I could keep the job because my fiancee and I need the money, so this happens and now ima bout to cry!!!

I cant always be the strong one!

I've had jobs that have only lasted 2 weeks before they laid me off :/ it seems to be a reoccurring thing within the workplace these days. They can afford staff for a week or two then realise how much money they have to fork out to pay them.

All I can say is that I'm sorry it's happened to you too :/ it's not fair at all, just gotta keep your chin up and keep looking!

I know how you feel, I am currently looking for another job after I had to leave my last one due to lack of work. thankfully I was able to get unemployment during the mean time. this week I will be going out looking for anything that I can do instead of a job in my specialized work field which I had been looking for. all I can say is keep looking and take what you can even if its just short term jobs you can still job hunt when working part time.

Sorry to hear that.

I've been there myself, and it's no fun...

I'm sorry to hear that I can't say I know how you feel, since I'm only 14. But my boyfriend has been looking for a job and he's having a lot of doesn't make it any better that he has a Muscle Dystrophy so he gets worn out and tired easy. He can't lift much or run long etc etc...I swear they won't take him just because of his disability. He's a bright guy too...such a shame people can't see past that
    I hope you find a job soon, Dear. Best of luck to you. <3

I'm truly sorry OP. Looking for a job is very difficult nowadays, and it takes determination to even find one. To go out and look for one for so long and have it pulled from under you... just awful. :[ I wish you luck OP. I think you will be able to find the strength to keep on keeping on. I'm sure your fiancée and friends can help you through your difficulties. My friends were very helpful to me in finding a job. I'm sure you're a very hard worker, don't give up. Go networking. Best of wishes to you and your fiancée.

It's sad that this sort of thing is happening to so many good people these days. Hopefully you'll find something better soon.