Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: League of Legends

Lightbulb League of Legends

Whats your favorite League of Legends character and why? Mine personal favorite voice acting is done for Tristana with her taunt "Did you fall down and go Boom". But over all my most favorite champion to play is Vladimir.

Locke

Let's see... Malphite is my favorite tank, by far, Tristana is my fave AD carry, and Heimerdinger is my favorite AP nut.
    What level are you? We should try a 1v1 some time.

If anyone wants to play with or against me then send me a PM. Don't wanna post my name in a public forum.

My favorite champ is Jarvan by far. My best AD right now is Corki and my favorite AP is Veigar.

Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Let's see... Malphite is my favorite tank

We should try a 1v1 some time.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAqR_MFSlBY#t=58s

Lulu and Annie are my favorites but I enjoy playing as Ashe more often than anything :3

I smiled when I saw this title, haha! My favorite character was Annie at the beginning due to her summonable pet and her long range attacks, but now my favorite is Ahri.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumb_big_other_e2c9e554f23a645be45a07032e479abd.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	12.2 KB 
ID:	12978

Quote Originally Posted by KakashoLin View Post
    I smiled when I saw this title, haha! My favorite character was Annie at the beginning due to her summonable pet and her long range attacks, but now my favorite is Ahri.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumb_big_other_e2c9e554f23a645be45a07032e479abd.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	12.2 KB 
ID:	12978
    Ahri is always fun, I like her combo face-melts other champs XD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ninikins View Post
    Lulu and Annie are my favorites but I enjoy playing as Ashe more often than anything :3
    Any tips for paying ashe like a pro I wana start playing her as my main ad bot champ

Quote Originally Posted by BluesClues View Post
    Any tips for paying ashe like a pro I wana start playing her as my main ad bot champ
    If you time it right her passive can let you kill someone from nearly full health.

Wait for the crit chance to be 100% and then attack -> R -> W -> attack and they should die if they're a squishy.

Basically you want to use your arrow as a nuke early on and then as an initiation tool for teamfights. Firing it across the map and hitting someone is satisfying but it's rarely effective. With your support you can kill the opposing AD really quickly with it if you both time your skills and land them on the same person. DON'T be afraid to shoot it at someone right in front of your face if it'll help you escape or win a 1v1 - it's a good nuke and slows by a lot!

Take one point in E first so you don't have to facecheck the brush. Max out W first so you can compete with other people in trades, followed by Q and E last, getting your ult whenever it's available.

In teamfights you'll want to fire your ult at someone who's outside of the group of people. Try to target someone who's not their tank, so your team can blow them up and make the fight a 4v5. Stick near your jungler so they can keep the assassins and tanky DPS off of you while you pick away at their squishies.

Ashe is a lot harder than people make her look, but getting down when to use your ult is most important - it's really game changing at times!

Catperson

I'm beyond the point of having a "favorite" champion, now I just play whatever I happen to feel like at the time.

One of my favorite things to do though is pick a troll build, and try as hard as I possibly can to do well with it.

The other day I went 10/0 AD LeBlanc and 2/0 AD Janna mid

If I had to pick a favorite though, it would be Karma. She is the most overpowered mid in the game, and while everyone is complaining that Karma is a bad support (which is the equivalent of complaining that Cassiopeia is a bad support), I'll be automatically winning mid lane by shielding and bombing any minion the enemy mid tries to hit.