Thread: So what does this say about shipping on ABU??

Default So what does this say about shipping on ABU??

Shouldn't this say info on shipping on the order I got or what? I'm confused by this chart. I go to lookup the actual order number and it says it's not found o.O.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	abuwhat.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	12803  

Tracking numbers are on their blank shipping labels. They can't be looked up on the shipper's web site until the shipper has picked up the packages from the sender and entered them into their computer. Just because you got an email from them doesn't mean the shipper has seen them yet.

Looking at that receipt though that's ABU's internal order number, not a shipper's tracking number. Since you placed the order on the 16th, a saturday, it will be picked up for shipment Monday, possibly in the morning or possibly in the afternoon, depending on their scheduled pickup times. On some merchants you can look up the order on their web site to get status (and a tracking number) but I don't see that option on ABU. That message you have there says you can email them a request for that information, that's what you should do.

I expect it just means what it says: "usually ships the next business day", and "if it's after Monday evening and you need the tracking information, you may want to contact ..."

I take this to mean that your order either shipped too late in the day for them to mail you the tracking info tonight, or that your order will ship tomorrow. Looking back, I ordered on Sunday and received tracking information in my email on Tuesday.

First time ordering from ABU so I'm like o.O. I usually get near instant tracking numbers with any other site lol.

I just bought a bunch diapers from ABU, their shipping is fast but not as fast as Bambinos. I live in SoCal and both companies can ship to me in about 3 business days. Of course I live in a well populated place like La-La land so out in the sticks it may take longer.

Get your tracking number yet Bryce? What did you order?
    Last edited by thewiseguy7; 20-Jun-2012 at 08:00.

i order mine on sunday, saw the same thing and got concerned, but then on monday i had my tracking number. they arrived at my furiends house wednesday. i can't ship them to my house because i can have a big box of diapers showing up even if the packaging is discreet. I'm picking them up tomorrow when i pick up my fursuit that he made for me. I'm also in socal and there's a big furry meet up inn garden grove once a month so ever i start to run low i can just order them have them shipped to his house, then when i go to the PS pick them up, yays \o/