Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Re-Re-Introduction (AbAlex -> LilMonkeyAlex)

Default A Re-Re-Introduction (AbAlex -> LilMonkeyAlex)

So... I just realized yesterday, that I have kinda been non-existent on Adisc ever since i was voted most friendly and Adisc role model... so... FAIL.

It is hard to be a friendly role model if i am not even around. So here I am. I'm back. I am still the same fun loving monkey i was before, but i will admit to the reason behind my absence. I was a bit embarrassed about it at first and only shared it with a few friends. Besides my Adult-Kid/Diaper loving 'kink', i have also been very interested in BDSM too. Actually, the BDSM came first... then the diapers, then the adult kid thing. So over the past few months i have been kinda indulging in some RP sites focused more towards that side of my kinkiness.

But I have kinda gotten that out of my system now and i am back. Looking forward to meeting all the newbies that have joined since my brief absence and to work to be worthy of the awards I won, and then neglected.

*Polishes off his pretty awards*

For those that don't know me... I am AbAlex, aka LilMonkeyAlex. I am a 26 year old... going on 8. I enjoy wearing diapers (and... *blush* using them for both intended purposes). But when i picture myself as Lil Alex, I am 7 or 8 years old and only wear pullups for occasional accidents. I have been dating my future wife now for a little while and plan to propose in the next couple of months. No... sadly, she does not know about any of my fetishes. I have been trying to work up the nerve to discuss them for a while now, and still plan to...... eventually.

I am a Christian, and am very involved with my church. I work the night shift at a small hotel, so i get to basically play online all night. I love to RP (Roleplay) and invite any member on adisc with EC status or higher to come join my friends and I in the roleplay forum.

Umm... feel free to ask any questions you might have... because... Well.... I am pretty friendly, according to the pretty pink banner below this post.

Great to be back. See ya around.

Mind = blown.

Nice to see you back on the site, Alex
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snap 2012-06-18 at 20.40.32.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	2.7 KB 
ID:	12802  
    Last edited by Near; 19-Jun-2012 at 01:52. Reason: For great legibility!

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    Mind = blown.
    EEEEP!

*tries to put Near's mind back together.*

Why is it blown? What did I do?

Nice to see you back, and FINALLY, you changed your nick. No more tab failing :P

Quote Originally Posted by LilMonkeyAlex View Post
    Why is it blown? What did I do?
    Edited my post - looks like you caused a rather odd quirk of the forum to show up

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    Edited my post - looks like you caused a rather odd quirk of the forum to show up
    Ah... I changed it right after posting, so ABalex posted it, but now the author is known as LilMonkeyAlex. Maybe that's why. Pretty interesting though.

Cherub

Welcome back LilmonkeyAlex! Glad to see you return. For someone to climb to the heights of gold letters and then just vanish would have left a terrible void that would've needed to be filled somehow. I hope you plan on sticking around for a while longer too .

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    Welcome back LilmonkeyAlex! Glad to see you return. For someone to climb to the heights of gold letters and then just vanish would have left a terrible void that would've needed to be filled somehow. I hope you plan on sticking around for a while longer too .
    Oh, i plan to ALWAYS stick around. Even when i was gone... i would still stop by every once in a while. I just wasn't active. And i want to be active again. I miss being around here. And making new friends. So yeah... i hopefully will always be here. And i didn't climb anywhere. People kept pulling and pushing me up... hehe.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by LilMonkeyAlex View Post
    And i didn't climb anywhere. People kept pulling and pushing me up... hehe.
    Then you know beyond a doubt what you mean to ADISC and those you've befriended!