Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Slight Scare... so far.

Default Slight Scare... so far.

So today, I had one of my diapers in a folded-towel, as I was about to take a shower after finishing a round of Vegas 2 with my brother. My mother comes in, and she requests sheets and any clothes so that she can run a load of laundry. As I was getting up, she took my pillowcases, and as she went for my sheets she took the towel, and she felt the diaper -- which she took out of the towel. For those who know me, you know my mom is a loose cannon -- so OMFG, thank God she was in one of her really rare good moods. She asked "uhh, what is this big diaper...??". I (as far as I can tell at the moment) successfully got it under control, playing it off as if it fell out of the bag in the bag that I came home from the hospital with last week. Done deal, for the moment anyway.

She hasn't asked anything, said anything, and no queer-eyes since... So, yeah, I'm a good lier, and I'm really, really lucky (again, so far...)

These diapers from the hospital that you were mentioning, mm3: What color are they? Do they have any standing leak barriers? Do they have a cloth-like outer backing, or plastic? I remember reading one of your posts that they are slightly thicker than the Bambinos. If you could somehow upload a photo, perhaps I might be able to identify the brand. Anyway, I wish you the best in your recovery.

If she brings it up just tell her that it fell out and you were going to throw it out after the shower. The one thing people who are bad at lying do is change their story always stick to your story.

I don't know.... she might not be showing the signs but shes probably got that little thing stuck in her head somewhere.

Did she take the away with her or leave it with you?

ooo, so far so good. hopefully she doesnt bring that up again.

Stick with your story and be convincing.
    Good Luck!

btw post 100!
    Last edited by Tweek; 10-Oct-2008 at 02:46. Reason: didn't realise it was my 100th post

All I can do is wish you good luck and I hope that nothing happens.

Quote Originally Posted by mm3 View Post
    and she felt the diaper -- which she took out of the towel.

...thank God she was in one of her really rare good moods.
    Maybe you can find out what put her in such a good mood, so as to help get her moods on the good side more often.

I'll bet you were sweating it for a moment there...

Sweating? haha, my whole body boiled over. I thought I was done for!

Turns out, she was in a good mood because the baby slept a lot today XD

Judge Judy says it's a lot harder to lie because we forget what we told, so always be consistent with your story. You were lucky because you of course came home with the diapers from the hospital, otherwise, you would have had a lot of explaining to do. Glad that didn't come about! Hope you're feeling o.k. after getting run over. Looks like luck is still running with you.