Thread: Summer Television!

Talking Summer Television!

So guys, the regular season is over, and the Summer season is beginning. Are there any shows you can't wait for this Summer? What about shows you are dying to watch, that come on in September? Please Share!

My Summer shows this year are Total Drama Revenge of the Island (if it doesn't get stupid like the other ones did), Falling Skies (I just love sci-fi), and Futurama.

I can't wait for The Walking Dead, The Simpsons, South Park, and American Dad to come back in September. Oh, and Doctor Who! We got a new companion coming!

Breaking Bad starts back up in less than a month - that's the main one I'm looking forward to. I'm rewatching the whole series in preparation. I was hoping it would take a little longer, but I'm just about done with the third season already. Other than that, I'll be glad to see more Futurama, and I'm watching Pretty Little Liars.