Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hi people, I'm Marcus.

I'm 19, brazillian, got into law school this year, I play rugby in the college team and have been a *B/DL since I can remember, although I just realized I really wanted to wear diapers again when I was like 10 (before that, diapers were like an awesome idea, I tought a lot about it and liked the idea of older kids wearing, but took some time to put 2 and 2 together and think of myself wearing then). Since I've left my parents house, I've worn then 24/7 but for rugby practice and game.

I'm sort of a nerd, like RPG player, trekker, Tolkien fan, fan fiction writer and totally unrelated, rugby player and enthusiast.

Mac > PC
    Beatles > Stones
    Nescau > Toddy (only brazillians will get this one).
    Coke > Pepsi

Back in high school I was part of the local theater group, it was really great and I miss acting, but in college I have absolutely no time for rehearsals and stuff.

I happen to LOVE music, mostly british and russian rock, but also some brazillian music (MPB, bossa nova).

In general lines, that's it about me.

Hi Marcus

Welcome to ADISC and thanks for the nice introduction.