Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your current car, and your dream car

Cool Your current car, and your dream car

So, here's the deal. BabyPikachu's recent thread kind brought out the car lover in us all, so let's take a second to have an impromptu car meet right here.

Let's start off by talking out the current car we drive, and the the dream car we'd like to own.

For me, I've got two vehicles. One is a 86 Toyota 2WD pickup. Yeah, it's old and the bed and fenders are rusted all to hell... but it's reliable and I can count on it in a pinch. My other is a 2007 Volkswagen Rabbit with mild upgrades. She's kinda quick. =3 It's got a nice throaty sound, and moves like nobody's business.

However, my dream car would be a 1964 Ford Fairlane Coupe. Those things are just beautiful cars. Wonderful visibility, clear instruments, and good performance. Loads of room. It's a great car. x3

i dont have a car or even a permit but my dream car would be a combo of a boat, plane, car, and truck i know its a little far fetched but if that doesnt work then i would like a buggati veron

My current car is called Pheobe. She's blue, and small, and cute, and sometimes she struggles to go up hills, or have more than two people in the car, but that's ok, because I still love her anyway!

I don't really have a dream car - I guess some sort of pink convertible or mini or something... ooh a pink beetle would be cute!

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    My current car is called Pheobe.....
    If there was ever any doubt that Talula is EXACTLY the sort of woman who gives names to means of transport, it's gone now...

I don't have a driver's license right now, so I can't drive a car. But my dream car has to be a red 1983 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 with a sunroof and an AM/FM cassette player. I just prefer listening to music on audio cassette or vinyl record.
    Attachment 12767

I have an '05 Malibu LS. While I am heartless enough to not even grace my car with any descriptor other than "my car" ("my baby" doesn't even make it past the nerve endings controlling my vocal chords), I have blessed my car by hanging a shadow the hedgehog plushie from the RVM.

My dream car has an entirely custom fabricated frame and body with absolutely no brand markings of any kind present on any part of the car, excluding the tires.

Current vehicles are a 1981 Corvette and a 2001 Oldsmobile Aurora. My dream car is a tie between a 1958 Chevy Impala and a Rolls Royce (any model of any year from 1940s up).

My current car:
    2012 Hyundai Elantra
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14101.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	15.9 KB 
ID:	12769

My dream car(s) (Classic and Modern):
    1969 Dodge Charger

Name:	6341473706998505950_18785794.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	12770

Dodge Viper

Name:	dodge-viper-replacem_460x0w.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	18.9 KB 
ID:	12771

Hmm, current car : 1972 olds cutlass supreme 442 convertible with a 350 rocket under the hood haha. Not really mine yet (But it will be...)

Dream car: 1969 Camaro SS, I know that's pretty cliche, but I don't care. I love those cars, everything about them.

My current cars are a 2006 Honda Element and a 1978 Lincoln Continental Town Coupe. I love the '78! That's the biggest Continental they made by length, and it's a magnificent machine to drive. It is appropriately named the Green Sofa, since it's like driving a living room couch down the freeway.

My dream car is either a 1964 or 1967 Lincoln Continental 4-door convertible. I'd prefer it in a midnight blue with white top, but that's not a hard requirement.

Name:	FL09_r166_01.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	18.0 KB 
ID:	12773