Thread: straightness, gayness, and the usual content of AB/DL paysites

Default straightness, gayness, and the usual content of AB/DL paysites

Reading recent thread about whether or not there is a connection between AB/DL and gayness, I began to think about some of the paradoxes presented by the content offered by most AB/DL paysites. I mean the pictures and videos.

The majority offer pix and videos of attractive young women in nappies, bibs, dummies etc.

When I look at these pictures I find myself stimulated in an odd way. The girls are attractive; this activates what I suppose is my 'mainstream' sexual side. But I also identify with them, particualrly those pictures that show them being mothered. Into those pictures and scenes I project myself as the babied girl ...

And yet when I dress myself I don't get any particular pleasure from dressing as a baby girl. I wear dungarees and boyish tee shirts. I know for many people the sissy side is a strong element. it isn't for me. I'm just intrigued by the mental gymnastics I perform when I see these images. anyone else?

I am total agreement I cosider myself very masculine but when it comes to abdl I find I fantasise about being the girly one, I'm straight and love to see women wearing nappies I think I just see the girly side as MORE babyish that boys its also at this point when I have homosexual thoughts like giving head I don't find men attractive but the idea of the act is very arousing

Quote Originally Posted by timmywimmy View Post
    When I look at these pictures I find myself stimulated in an odd way. The girls are attractive; this activates what I suppose is my 'mainstream' sexual side. But I also identify with them, particualrly those pictures that show them being mothered. Into those pictures and scenes I project myself as the babied girl ...
    I think it's fairly simple: you're an AB, so you want to be babied, and when you see someone being babied, you identify with them. It's really not that different from watching a film or reading a book with a female lead when you're a man (or vice versa for women) you still identify with them even if they're a different gender from you. I don't think it really has much to do with being gay, if you don't feel any same-sex attraction independently of ABDLism.

I'm straight, and the only man I find appealing in diapers is me, and I don't have any sort of sissy side. I would say all straight males and all females, regardless of sexuality, would prefer prefer material with females. When I see a picture like that, there are two impulses; to feel her, and to feel like her, the latter of which is what I think you're talking about. Women, or at least most of them, give us much more of that infantile cuteness that we want to feel. The idea of seeing a guy like that, even myself, is totally uncomfortable. We're hairy, and really big.