Thread: Weird Morning

Default Weird Morning

I am able to sleep through the night without my paci falling out of my mouth. But this morning I woke up to a voice saying to take my paci out of my mouth, for some reason I listened to the voice and put it in my hand and fell back asleep. I woke back up some time later and the voice said don't put it back in and this is when I decided to get out of bed for the day. I never had anything like this happen to me before. It was like my sub conscious was telling me something.

I hope it wasn't an angry parent if you still live at home. That would be uncomfortable.

Interesting. Was it a. Male or female voice? Could it be a ghost?

Quote Originally Posted by KawaiiBabyjenni View Post
    Interesting. Was it a. Male or female voice? Could it be a ghost?
    It's likely just the mind playing tricks on itself, after all both happened when he/she woke up so it could of been a kinda half dreaming state.

I've had weird dreams that feel so real at times it's ridiculous. I have also had several episodes of Sleep Paralysis; one time I could swear I was being attacked by evil spirits trying to crush my chest.

Quote Originally Posted by tall2826 View Post
    I am able to sleep through the night without my paci falling out of my mouth. But this morning I woke up to a voice saying to take my paci out of my mouth, for some reason I listened to the voice and put it in my hand and fell back asleep. I woke back up some time later and the voice said don't put it back in and this is when I decided to get out of bed for the day. I never had anything like this happen to me before. It was like my sub conscious was telling me something.
    Auditory hallucinations are not uncommon when going to sleep/waking up.

Yes, that grey area when you're half awake is fertile territory for so-called lucid dreaming too.

Even so - spooky!

Several time I can remember being half awake and hearing people I know calling me from down stairs usually my mom but frequently they had gone out and I'd be having a lie in so I know its just my mind playing tricks on me

I remember one time I hadn't slept in so long that I started hearing voices talking to me and kept seeing things. It was really creepy but it kinda shows how your mind can toy with you when you're tired.