Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite soda?

Default Favorite soda?

Any of you who drink soda, what is your most favorite soda that you like to drink? I don't drink regular or diet sodas, but I do drink the Pepsi/Mountain Dew Throwbacks from PepsiCo and imported Coca-Cola from Mexico (basically a Coca Cola with real cane sugar in a glass bottle). My ultimate favorite soda has to be Pepsi Throwback, although I really enjoy the Mexican Coke and Mountain Dew Throwback as much as I enjoy drinking Pepsi Throwback. Drinking a can of Mountain Dew Throwback right now. Yeah the real stuff!

I live in Virginia. Please bring me some of that Inca Cola (you may have to get it from Columbia/Peru/Venizuela).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HokieABDL View Post
    I live in Virginia. Please bring me some of that Inca Cola (you may have to get it from Columbia/Peru/Venizuela).

If you go to a local Wegman's store near you, there is an international isle where imported soda is being sold, especially the Coca-Cola from Mexico. The thing is you won't have to go to Peru just to get a bottle of Inca Cola. Isn't Inca Cola your favorite soft drink?

Not so much that it's my favorite, it's just that I hadn't had it in years and loved it when I first had it. I was in a Peruvian restaurant and got some. It tasted like a really sweet cream soda. I don't often drink regular sodas because their sweetness is too strong, but this was an exception for some reason and I can't put my finger on it.

My favorite "common" sodas are diet Dr. Pepper and diet Mountain Dew. My favorite sodas are diet cream sodas.

My absolute favorites are IBC cream soda, pepsi throwback, and the coca-cola from mexico.

Though I try to keep off of soda...

RC Cola,Vernors, Boylans Birch Beer, Sprecifier Ravin Red/Puma Cola

blue mountain dew (voltage)
    absolutely my favorite of all time.

also, if you drink 2+ bottles of it, your bowels tend to... well, evacuate in a hurry.

i will litteraly drink mexican coke mexican fanta and mountain dew all day everyday

for me its all about dr. pepper! that stuff is simply divine 0.0