Thread: Attends slip active or attends slip regular diapers?

Post Attends slip active or attends slip regular diapers?

So I'm buying diapers first time online. I am having trouble choosing between attends slip active and attends slip regular diapers. Which ones should I get?
    -Thanks for help!

go for the one with the four tapes.
    Attends lost a lot of retail custom with the two tape and velcro style as they are more prone to leaks, due to ill-fitting, and the velcro tabs can cause discomfort. i tend to wear trainer-pants over them.

i've used the four tape style, in the guise of Siempre, and, even though they're not the highest absorbancy rating, i've had no problems with them.

Ok, but are Tena slip diapers better than attends slip diapers, thoughts?

Attends Slip Regular 10 are great. Yes, they start off very thin, but that makes them very discreet if you should want that. The sides are fabric, but main diaper area is a soft white plastic. As you use it, it really swells up, and I find them to be very safe! They hold a lot!
    Compared to tena slip maxi, as they are more streamlined, I think perhaps I would choose tena for laying in bed, but for general wear, these attends are very good.

Stay clear of the active or s-shape ones. I am also not a fan of them.

Good luck!
    A.

Quote Originally Posted by Drynitesboy View Post
    Ok, but are Tena slip diapers better than attends slip diapers, thoughts?
    i'd choose Tenaslip (maxi) over Attends anytime. aside from Tenaslip being an all plastic outer, the pad is wider at the front (better for males).

I think I'm getting tena slip diapers instead. Tena slip maxi sounds good, but there are less diapers in a package when comparing with tena slip super and plus. Should I still get maxi or one of the others?